ADVERTISEMENT

LB Commit

Sounds like he’s been injured and his productivity has dropped off due to that. Hopefully that’s something that is behind him now. FSU has been trash the past few years.
FSU was 10-3 last year in the tough ACC . They won all 5 of non conference games . Not a fan of them but that is not trash. I sure hope he has recovered from his injuries because he could really really help the Herd.

FSU was 10-3 last year in the tough ACC . They won all 5 of non conference games . Not a fan of them but that is not trash. I sure hope he has recovered from his injuries because he could really really help the Herd.
I’ll agree and give you last year and say 5 of the past 6 years by their standards then.

We snagged a DE from Miami, Jabari Ishmael, that was a borderline 4 star recruit coming out of high school.

Jabaris dad is a strength and conditioning coach at the U and he has an extensive background in basketball, too. So, he looks to be a major pick up, as well.

We have also picked up a DE portal commitment from Landyn Watson. He played at TCU last year and had offers from ND, Tennessee, and Penn St. It appears all of these guys have multiple years of eligibility left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT