ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like cusa needs a new commish

The naming of a new commissioner will be HUGE for CUSA and Marshall. They will need someone who is a great communicator, arbitrator, and extremely well thought of. This appointment will likely make or break CUSA and contribute a great deal toward Marshall’s continued upward movement. CUSA will need someone in that seat having similar success to what Mike Hamrick has had at Marshall. Someone who knows how to help lead the five smaller conference groups into a successful future as well. God willing we will obtain a man that should have been given the reigns in maybe the SEC or BIG-10 but like Doc, was passed over, but has all the tools. This is something all the ADs better take a LONGGGG look at, and in the end, be the very best to all.

I would go overseas and lock up major city media markets exclusive broadcasting of our conference games. Open C-USA oveeseas...be the first to really get a TV media deal and make it so other conferences can't get them. Imagine if we had Beijings market in China and parts of Europe. C-USA would have the largest media markets in the world.
Having been in London when the Steelers and whoever played, let me tell you, American Football is pretty popular over there. You'd also get fans of everyone for whatever reason...mascots, cities, names, etc, and they keep up with them.

It'd be awesome.

But I agree with ncgreen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT