ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall golf hats?

Oct 12, 2008
Charleston, WV
I remember a couple years ago TaylorMade or Titleist came out with Marshall golf hats. Can you still order them somewhere?
Thanks in advance.

I think I remember them being sold in certain pro shops at some courses. Not sure though.

@MUMA99 I got this one at the Greenbrier during the practice up there this spring. Might contact their gift shop or check out their website. Its a fitted Nike hat.

6GuXEuo.jpg

Mike,

I love that hat! Went to the website. They currently have 6 WVU hats you can buy and 0 Marshall hats. That sucks.

Call the Big Green and ask if they have any of the white hats available that were sold during the Greenbrier practice or where it is you can get one.

Mike,

I love that hat! Went to the website. They currently have 6 WVU hats you can buy and 0 Marshall hats. That sucks.

I don't know if it "sucks" or not. Assuming they made up the same number of hats for each school, they have plenty of USPAM ones left over, while they are all sold out of Herd wear. In any event, they sold all their Herd wear, and have Spamite stuff left over to blow out at a discount.

If you think about, that makes sense. Not much overlap between the typical Spamtard and the Greenbrier clientele now is there?

They were Titleist golf hats and you could buy them at Sugarwood GC in Lavalette a few years back. You might call them and ask if they still have them. They were the kelly green and looked very nice. They sold out at the time before I could get one.

They were Titleist golf hats and you could buy them at Sugarwood GC in Lavalette a few years back.

As I heard the story, Titleist sells golf hats with school logos in outlets like Golf World in places like Myrtle Beach, and pros could order their local schools into their pro shops. Including several schools that don't even have golf teams. Lots of Herd fans were asking and finally the local pros around here got together and ordered enough for the company to do a special order for the local pro shops. First set was KO Marcum green with white and white with KO Marcum green. Sold out. Second series was regular green with white, white with green, and there was a green back with a white front. Also sold out. Each pro shop around the region split up the order. AFAIK, they are sold out, but each club is up to itself.

As to the Greenbrier stuff, it was one time for the spring practice. Had several hats, shirts, and really nice zip ups. Nike and Gildan. Also shop cheap t-shirts and sweat shirts. What they didn't sell showed up in the gift shop. Would not surprise me if what is left, if anything is, at the golf tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT