ADVERTISEMENT

McDonald's closing in downtown San Francisco

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
LINK: Democrat policies just don't seem to be doing well

EXCERPT: McDonald’s has kept its eye on California after the state announced it would institute a minimum wage hike, which the fast-food giant warned would "hurt" its franchisees. The hike gives fast-food workers a baseline pay of $20 per hour, effective on April 1, 2024. The company’s CEO, Chris Kempczinski, warned executives that the law could affect pricing, though he "can’t say" exactly how much impact it would have.

LINK: Democrat policies just don't seem to be doing well

EXCERPT: McDonald’s has kept its eye on California after the state announced it would institute a minimum wage hike, which the fast-food giant warned would "hurt" its franchisees. The hike gives fast-food workers a baseline pay of $20 per hour, effective on April 1, 2024. The company’s CEO, Chris Kempczinski, warned executives that the law could affect pricing, though he "can’t say" exactly how much impact it would have.
Why lie? The article mentioned the four things that impacted the closure: lack of tourist recover my post-Covid, empty office space nearby, not having any parking at that store, not having a drive-thru.

So why lie and post something that had nothing to do with the closure?

lack of tourist recover my post-Covid,
Donald Trump What GIF by Jeff Dunham

Reactions: 30CAT
Why lie? The article mentioned the four things that impacted the closure: lack of tourist recover my post-Covid, empty office space nearby, not having any parking at that store, not having a drive-thru.

So why lie and post something that had nothing to do with the closure?

Lie? Did I post something that wasn't said in the article? I didn't lie. Why won't you defend Democrat policies in that Blue city instead of calling me a liar, when I didn't lie?

This is another example of failed Democrat policies. Policies you support.

Because they're lying idiots??

What did I lie about? If the excerpt I posted wasn't in the article, then you could claim I lied.

Or if they weren't closing down like I wrote in the header.

No lies in my post, making you and rifle the liars.

Another tactic of the left. Accusing others of what they are actually doing.

People make a subject of their post. The body is then an explanation or support for the subject.

In your case, you identified that a particular McDonald's was closing. For your support/explanation of the subject (that McDonald's closing), you posted a reason that doesn't apply to this McDonald's (nor any at this point).

You either purposely misled (which is a form of lying) or, like many others on here, you're just a lifelong WV-educated moron who struggles with basic reading comprehension.

Libs need a sandwich with artisan bread and kale chips for 35$ with a 12$ coffee in a sustainable cup.
*meatless sandwich

Yeah, let's mock people who care about the treatment of animals, care about the impact on the environment, care about their physical health, and care about how their selfish actions will impact future generations. The rest of you can stay Republicans.

and care about how their selfish actions will impact future generations.

3,100%

What is your carbon footprint with your numerous flights (traveling first-class also increases your carbon footprint), your numerous properties which I assume are unoccupied at times but use utilities in your absence, your celebration of huge houses with large carbon footprints, etc.?

Yeah, keep on preaching to the rest of us you hypocrite...

People make a subject of their post. The body is then an explanation or support for the subject.

In your case, you identified that a particular McDonald's was closing. For your support/explanation of the subject (that McDonald's closing), you posted a reason that doesn't apply to this McDonald's (nor any at this point).

You either purposely misled (which is a form of lying) or, like many others on here, you're just a lifelong WV-educated moron who struggles with basic reading comprehension.

I merely posted that excerpt, because @extragreen thinks wages aren't a factor. If I were trying to mislead, I wouldn't have linked the article. You all are just pissed because you can't defend the policies of your messiahs.

, your celebration of huge houses with large carbon footprints, etc.?
I don't own any "huge houses."

Keep trying.

your numerous properties which I assume are unoccupied at times but use utilities in your absence,
They are all occupied. My main residence is unoccupied about half of the month, but that's only because I am traveling.

Keep trying.

What is your carbon footprint with your numerous flights (traveling first-class also increases your carbon footprint),
If I were on a plane with only one passenger you'd have a reasonable argument, but that isn't the case.

Keep trying.

I merely posted that excerpt, because @extragreen thinks wages aren't a factor. If I were trying to mislead, I wouldn't have linked the article. You all are just pissed because you can't defend the policies of your messiahs.
You make no sense, but even you aren't dumb enough to not realize that.

If you posted the article to highlight an excerpt that has nothing to do with the closing, you wouldn't have used the subject line that you did, liar, because the subject had nothing to do with what you're now claiming you wanted to discuss.

You're a liar. Deal with it.

Reactions: extragreen
You make no sense, but even you aren't dumb enough to not realize that.

If you posted the article to highlight an excerpt that has nothing to do with the closing, you wouldn't have used the subject line that you did, liar, because the subject had nothing to do with what you're now claiming you wanted to discuss.

You're a liar. Deal with it.

Damn, you hate being wrong, don't you? If it had nothing to do with it, it wouldn't have been in there. It's funny that you're handing out 'liars' when you're the one actually lying.

Damn, you hate being wrong, don't you? If it had nothing to do with it, it wouldn't have been in there. It's funny that you're handing out 'liars' when you're the one actually lying.
It’s very basic, even for a simpleton like you:

You posted that a particular McDonald’s was closing. Then, your entire body consisted of a reason that didn’t apply for the closing. You purposely misled or were too stupid to realize that.

*meatless sandwich

Yeah, let's mock people who care about the treatment of animals, care about the impact on the environment, care about their physical health, and care about how their selfish actions will impact future generations. The rest of you can stay Republicans.
Yeah let's make fun of them. I agree. Most of them are hypocrites You know...like jet setting across the world.

Reactions: KyMUfan and WVUSerg
It’s very basic, even for a simpleton like you:

You posted that a particular McDonald’s was closing. Then, your entire body consisted of a reason that didn’t apply for the closing. You purposely misled or were too stupid to realize that.

It was, in fact, an excerpt of the article. I did not mislead or I wouldn't have included the article. It is also ONE of the reasons it is closing, even there may have been more mitigating factors.

You *****d up. It's okay. It happens to the best of us.

*meatless sandwich

Yeah, let's mock people who care about the treatment of animals, care about the impact on the environment, care about their physical health, and care about how their selfish actions will impact future generations.

I do my part daily.

No lies in my post, making you and rifle the liars.
You're a lying idiot. You claimed democrat policies were the reason when none of the reasons were democrat policies. As I said you're a lying idiot.

Well he does have a lot of practice being wrong so you'd think he'd be accustomed to it by now...

• Haha
I don't own any "huge houses."

Keep trying.

Celebrate does not mean own.

Wow...

Keep trying...

They are all occupied. My main residence is unoccupied about half of the month, but that's only because I am traveling.

Good for you.

If I were on a plane with only one passenger you'd have a reasonable argument, but that isn't the case.

Keep trying.

Ummm... Simple math. You can fit more passengers in first class if the seats were spaced like the rest of the plane. More passengers equal smaller carbon footprint per each.

You use that word simpleton a lot yet you don't get simple math???

Keep trying...

This is fun. I never get tired of winning. 🙂

Lack of tourism recovery post-Covid...

Here's another case of why in the world would a tourist eat that trash when they are in a top culinary city?

And don't give me this crap that it's for tourists with kids. That's damn near child abuse. When I was 8 we went to California for a month to visit family members, including a week in the Bay Area. Two of my best memories of SF are meals at restaurants, and it wasn't fvxking McDonald's. My parents are not fancy eaters at all, but they made me try new things, thank goodness. No eating off the "kids menu". So what I remember is cioppino and a meal we had in Chinatown. Great stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT