ADVERTISEMENT

McDonald's closing in downtown San Francisco

Almost as weird as repeating unverified claims from a "diary" sold by convicted criminals to another convicted criminal, who while he is known to be a liar by his actual criminal record wouldn't even go as far as to say it was real.

You cons love criminals even more than urban liberals.

If it weren't true, one would think his daughter would straighten that out. I mean, if it we're told nationally that your father took inappropriate showers with you, as a child, wouldn't you set the record straight? I would think you would, just to help his political career and clear his name.

He did it and he gropes children. Two women claimed he sexually harassed them and he's on video invading people's personal spaces. Some, leaning aways from him and some pushing him away.

He's a sicko.

if it we're told nationally that your father took inappropriate showers with you, as a child, wouldn't you set the record straight?
What Ashley said was: "probably not appropriate". <<That means she's not sure if it was. At what age was this? Can she remember this happening? Or was she told that it happened? How long after you stop wiping the butts of your children should you stop bathing or showering together?
I would think you would, just to help his political career and clear his name.
Help his political career? He's the president. Has it hurt his political career?
He did it and he gropes children
What's your definition of grope?

What Ashley said was: "probably not appropriate". <<That means she's not sure if it was. At what age was this? Can she remember this happening? Or was she told that it happened? How long after you stop wiping the butts of your children should you stop bathing or showering together?

I've never showered with my child. Ever.
When would it ever be appropriate? She had to remember, because she said she does. You must not have children. If you did, you would never think it's okay to shower with children. Also, you wouldn't still be wiping their butts if they were old enough to shower. Why would you ever deem it appropriate to shower with a child?

Help his political career? He's the president. Has it hurt his political career?

Last I heard, he's running for reelection.

What's your definition of grope?

Caressing, rubbing and sniffing children. How would you define that? Good lord, dude.

Of course, since I’m using the board correctly and have EG on ignore, I don’t know how nonsensical whatever he was replying to was.
And all the Congregation shouted

Preach Neil Degrasse Tyson GIF

I've never showered with my child. Ever.
Irrelevant.
When would it ever be appropriate?
At a young age.
She had to remember, because she said she does.
LINK??

If you did, you would never think it's okay to shower with children.
Not everyone is scared of nudity.
If you did, you would never think it's okay to shower with children.
That's an opinion, not a fact.
Also, you wouldn't still be wiping their butts if they were old enough to shower.
Really? Children are too young to shower at 3 years old.

Why would you ever deem it appropriate to shower with a child?
Why would you deem in inappropriate at a young age?

Last I heard, he's running for reelection.
As the incumbent president.
Caressing, rubbing and sniffing children.
Affectionately, sexually, or both. Sniffing is groping?

Irrelevant.

At a young age.

LINK??

Not everyone is scared of nudity.

That's an opinion, not a fact.

Really? Children are too young to shower at 3 years old.

Why would you deem in inappropriate at a young age?

As the incumbent president.

Affectionately, sexually, or both. Sniffing is groping?

You're sounding a little creepy dude. Why would any grown man get naked and shower with a teenager?

Reactions: raleighherdfan
"To this day there is no concrete evidence, formal accusation, or actual investigation to support such claims against Biden, only speculations based on the video and photographs"

"Until more information is made public by Piacesi herself, the Biden administration, or through a formal police investigation, we rate this claim as “Unproven.”

Does someone here want to watch a naked Joe Biden showering with minors?

He keeps asking for a link...

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Does someone here want to watch a naked Joe Biden showering with minors?

He keeps asking for a link...
Anyone want to hear a sermon from Ly2Ufan on hypocrisy??

So that makes you both stupid and a liar.

But being the simpleton that you are

What is your excuse for being so stupid?

I get bored with your stupidity.

they are truly asinine and stupid, making you an easy target.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT