ADVERTISEMENT

Moscow Officials Urge Putin to GTFO: ‘Everything Went Wrong’

From Ashes To Glory 2

Green Buffalo
Apr 25, 2015
Hopefully Putin and his cronies will be hanging from lamp posts outside the Kremlin in short order:

More and more Russian officials are urging Vladimir Putin to get the hell out of the Kremlin as Moscow suffered another series of humiliating defeats in Ukraine this weekend.

Just one day after several municipal deputies in Putin’s hometown of St. Petersburg called on the State Duma to try the Russian leader for treason, their colleagues in Moscow joined in and demanded he step down because his views are “hopelessly outdated.”

The open letter to Putin from municipal deputies in the Russian capital’s Lomonosovsky district started out by seemingly trying to let him down gently, telling him he had “good reforms” in his first term and part of his second.

But then, “everything went wrong,” the deputies said.

“The rhetoric that you and your subordinates use has been riddled with intolerance and aggression for a long time, which in the end effectively threw our country back into the Cold War era. Russia has again begun to be feared and hated, we are once again threatening the whole world with nuclear weapons,” the letter read.

“We ask you to relieve yourself of your post due to the fact that your views and your governance model are hopelessly outdated and hinder the development of Russia and its human potential,” the deputies said in closing.

[...]

Reactions: marshallisqbu
I have said before and will say again. Russia is weak in a lot of ways. Its economy, GDP and military aren't that large or strong in the total scheme of things.

Like Afghanistan, Ukraine can have serious consequences to Russia. However Russia van put a hurting on Europe, especially Germany...

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
I have said before and will say again. Russia is weak in a lot of ways. Its economy, GDP and military aren't that large or strong in the total scheme of things.

Like Afghanistan, Ukraine can have serious consequences to Russia. However Russia van put a hurting on Europe, especially Germany...
They have also put a big hurt on themselves and I believe he will be overthrown.

Don’t underestimate how complete a job Putin has done at dismantling any resistance. The mere whisper of it gets you defenestrated or thrown in a work camp. No anti-Putin power blocs have been allowed to form, and they don’t really have any focal point to rally around.

Boys, wake up. We are going to have to figure out what our role is. Putin and Russia just basically said go pound sound.

We don't even know if we are being told the truth. Get away from the Ukraine love affair and western traditional media saying how glorious it is.

UN secretary-general: "We are far away from the end of the war" after call with Putin​

From CNN's Richard Roth

UN Secretary-General António Guterres said Wednesday he feels a peace deal to end the war in Ukraine isn't close.
“We are far away from the end of the war," he told reporters following a call Wednesday with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
"A ceasefire is not in sight,” he said, adding, "I would be lying if I said it would happen.”
The diplomat said he discussed a variety of issues with Putin including the grain deal and the possibility of Russian exports, but cautioned there are obstacles to the export of Russian food and fertilizers. “We are risking the lack of food in the world later this year."
The two also discussed prisoners of war and Guterres quoted Putin as saying there would be no obstacles from Russia with regards to the panel conducting a fact-finding mission into last month’s prison attack in the Russian-occupied region of Eastern Ukraine. Dozens were killed.
Guterres said he also spoke with Putin about Ukraine’s nuclear plant.

Don’t underestimate how complete a job Putin has done at dismantling any resistance. The mere whisper of it gets you defenestrated or thrown in a work camp. No anti-Putin power blocs have been allowed to form, and they don’t really have any focal point to rally around.
But the anti Putin camp is growing and dont underestimate that.

But the anti Putin camp is growing and dont underestimate that.
A guy I work with today said on a conference call he didn't a damn about Urkaine let Europe figure it out. YOu kow how when you log on and everybody is kind of bullshitting around talking.

I have a Make America Great Again Hat on right now as I type this? Why? Because they say I shoudn't do it.

Don’t underestimate how complete a job Putin has done at dismantling any resistance.

Hmmm, that seems to occur when the political class has a national and politicized police force. Sound familiar???

A guy I work with today said on a conference call he didn't a damn about Urkaine let Europe figure it out. YOu kow how when you log on and everybody is kind of bullshitting around talking.

I have a Make America Great Again Hat on right now as I type this? Why? Because they say I shoudn't do it.
You have the freedom to do so and have not committed any crimes so what do you have to fear?
Hmmm, that seems to occur when the political class has a national and politicized police force. Sound familiar???
Trump would never have gotten elected if you are referring to the FBI who just before election moved to investigate Hillary.

Trump would never have gotten elected if you are referring to the FBI who just before election moved to investigate Hillary.

Meanwhile still waiting for the FBI to investigate Hunter Biden's laptop which should have been done BEFORE the election...

Meanwhile still waiting for the FBI to investigate Hunter Biden's laptop which should have been done BEFORE the election...
You for some reason think the FBI is run by a bunch of democrats . I think not and by the way Hunter Biden was not a candidate for President. Hillary was.

Shall we… defund them?

Your side only wants to defund local police.

But you guys really like the idea of a national police force...

What's your next thought on this???

They are just doing their job.

No, they're not and the evidence is overwhelming. I have spoken to current and former agents that are frustrated with how politicized the Agency has become.

Here is a non-partisan example of the FBI not doing their job...

And here is a more partisan example of the FBI not doing their job...

There are more examples, many more.

Funny how Democrats fancied themselves in the past as the "watchdogs" for governmental abuses yet now they are the biggest cheerleaders for that very thing.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
So you admit he might be politically motivated?

The FBI and DOJ are instruments and pawns of the Democrat Party.
Were they pawns of the Republican Party when Trump was in control?

And to be honest I think if anything the politics involved are shielding people from even more. If it were average Joes out there doing what this guy and Trump have done in some other context I think they’d be getting it much worse. But the FBI wants to avoid looking like it is politically motivated so they go easier and require much firmer reasons before making a move.

Hopefully Putin and his cronies will be hanging from lamp posts outside the Kremlin in short order:
Don't bet on it. But actual government officials dissenting openly is interesting, to say the least.
A guy I work with today said on a conference call he didn't a damn about Urkaine let Europe figure it out.
Well there's a lot of Putin lovers in your camp. You all love a strongman. I bet Tucker would blow Putin if he could.
And to be honest I think if anything the politics involved are shielding people from even more. If it were average Joes out there doing what this guy and Trump have done in some other context I think they’d be getting it much worse.
Damn straight. We'd probably be water-boarded for this shit.

Don't bet on it. But actual government officials dissenting openly is interesting, to say the least.

Well there's a lot of Putin lovers in your camp. You all love a strongman. I bet Tucker would blow Putin if he could.

Damn straight. We'd probably be water-boarded for this shit.
Has nothing to do with Putin loving. Just why in the hell are we blindly sending billions over there and what is the end game?

what is the end game?
Fvcking up Russians without putting our boots on the ground.

Has nothing to do with Putin loving.
Sure thing, boss. I've seen your people praise Putin. And I get it, take away that whole authoritarian and murdering part and he's kinda cool. Rich, bangs hot chicks, can probably drink us all under the table.

Fvcking up Russians without putting our boots on the ground.

Sure thing, boss. I've seen your people praise Putin. And I get it, take away that whole authoritarian and murdering part and he's kinda cool. Rich, bangs hot chicks, can probably drink us all under the table.
I can't really imagine anybody that makes that statement that I know is in love with the Russians or Putin. They see a scam going on.

No, they're not and the evidence is overwhelming. I have spoken to current and former agents that are frustrated with how politicized the Agency has become.

Here is a non-partisan example of the FBI not doing their job...

And here is a more partisan example of the FBI not doing their job...

There are more examples, many more.

Funny how Democrats fancied themselves in the past as the "watchdogs" for governmental abuses yet now they are the biggest cheerleaders for that very thing.
Again you use highly biased so called facts from the far right newspaper the nypost.. I dont know about the other news or the person involved in the matter.

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053

Yeah, right. Just like you are a libertarian...

I can respect a grizzly and praise how protective a sow is of her cubs but that doesn't mean I want one in my house as a pet.

C'mon, man!

Again you use highly biased so called facts from the far right newspaper the nypost.. I dont know about the other news or the person involved in the matter.

I would hardly consider the NY Post as a far-right newspaper. You admit you don't know about the other news source yet somehow feel that you can summarily dismiss it because you don't like me as the messenger.

Makes perfect sense to me... Not...

I can't really imagine anybody that makes that statement that I know is in love with the Russians or Putin. They see a scam going on.
Social media was all love for Putin back in 2016. Well, conservative social media.
I can respect a grizzly and praise how protective a sow is of her cubs but that doesn't mean I want one in my house as a pet.

C'mon, man
He's not a grizzly. More of a pig. A really mean hog. Needs made into bacon.
I would hardly consider the NY Post as a far-right newspaper.
I would hardly consider it a newspaper. It's more of a tabloid in the British tradition.

I would hardly consider the NY Post as a far-right newspaper. You admit you don't know about the other news source yet somehow feel that you can summarily dismiss it because you don't like me as the messenger.

Makes perfect sense to me... Not...
The nypost is the opposite of the nytimes politically if you read their articles. I do not dislike anyone on the board just disagree with some.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT