ADVERTISEMENT

No Shame

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
I just found out that Klanman Stewart’s son is the wvu tight ends coach. Is this a joke? Go work for the institution that treated your father so horribly and pushed him into his grave?

Are you all going to boo him and say the things online and on radio shows that you used to about his father?

I just found out that Klanman Stewart’s son is the wvu tight ends coach. Is this a joke? Go work for the institution that treated your father so horribly and pushed him into his grave?

Are you all going to boo him and say the things online and on radio shows that you used to about his father?
Wvu killed bill Stewart even after he notched a key victory over Oklahoma

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

Probably part of the settlement.

We killed his old man so our payment is employing his son indefinitely.

I haven't watched more than a half of a WVU football game in maybe 3-4 years, but didn't they have a good TE a few years ago?

Now that a decade has passed since Bill’s tenure, if you look back through a genuinely neutral lens, what a complete shitshow that was.
Shouldn’t have gotten the job but did surprisingly well. WVU’s AD pulls the dumbest shit possible bringing in Holgerson & fracturing the fan base. Bill plants stories to hurt Dana, ultimately leading to his early dismissal & relationship with the university. The fan base was not kind to Bill either - & that’s being polite.
Upon his passing, the gaslighting was wild. Like none of that ever happened. Makes me wonder how the fan base will 180 it on RichRod when he passes.

Reactions: Herdguy04
I opened it up thinking it was a Brad thread. What happened to the thread from yesterday with the ginger dude? Let rifle know he's not the only one that has top notch material sanctioned around here.

Now that a decade has passed since Bill’s tenure, if you look back through a genuinely neutral lens, what a complete shitshow that was.
Shouldn’t have gotten the job but did surprisingly well. WVU’s AD pulls the dumbest shit possible bringing in Holgerson & fracturing the fan base. Bill plants stories to hurt Dana, ultimately leading to his early dismissal & relationship with the university. The fan base was not kind to Bill either - & that’s being polite.
Upon his passing, the gaslighting was wild. Like none of that ever happened. Makes me wonder how the fan base will 180 it on RichRod when he passes.
Did Bill really need to plant stories on Holgerson? That is like Lenny Dykstra suing for defamation.

The departure of Rich Rod left wvu in a position for potential disaster. Stewart kept them decently relevant and, in my opinion, good enough to be offered by the Big 12.
Imagine if they completely tanked in the few years between Rich Rod and when they went to the Big 12, I really think they end up in the AAC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT