ADVERTISEMENT

No words

Cri
You just responded, moron. If you're going to be my shadow, at least try not to be so goddamn dumb.

Critical thinking. I didn't respond to the topic at hand. There is a difference. Try again.

Keep trying. This is fun. Your desperation is showing by your choice of words..

Cri

Critical thinking. I didn't respond to the topic at hand. There is a difference. Try again.

Keep trying. This is fun. Your desperation is showing by your choice of words..
The comment from the other poster was wait until I see it. You said you’d wait to respond until after I did (see it). How would you know if/when I saw it? I saw it prior to your post. Then, you said you’d wait to respond, yet you did respond. You didn’t wait.

Your obsession with me continues to make you look dumber than usual.

The comment from the other poster was wait until I see it. You said you’d wait to respond until after I did (see it). How would you know if/when I saw it? I saw it prior to your post. Then, you said you’d wait to respond, yet you did respond. You didn’t wait.

Sure. You usually wait before posting when presented with an opportunity like that...

So let's try this again. If someone is asked a question and they respond by saying they will respond later, they aren't directly responding to the question with their initial response. I keep telling you there are two sides to a coin.

Your obsession with me continues to make you look dumber than usual.

🤣🤣🤣 Obsession??? You are the one that started this by responding to so many of my posts, continually calling me names, projecting at times (see obsession above) and even analyzing the number of posts I have made.

I'm just having fun pointing out you aren't near as smart as you think you are and you keep providing me with plenty of ammunition.

If you're going to be my shadow,

I know...

image-198.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT