ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL GAME THREAD Ohio

10 point loss. We beat them in nearly every category...except one, foul shots. They hit 24 of 26. We hit 10 of 13. You had to be there to see exactly how ugly it was. We couldn't get anything going.

10 point loss. We beat them in nearly every category...except one, foul shots. They hit 24 of 26. We hit 10 of 13. You had to be there to see exactly how ugly it was. We couldn't get anything going.
The turnovers kept us from having any chance. This was a game you knew they were going to lose 10 minutes in.

Like Doc, DD has had one very good year. He'll be here as long as he wants because of who he is and he works cheap. I like the guy, hard not to but I am afraid this program has stalled.

Frankly, other than 2018, our b'ball program has been mediocre at best since the Huck days.

DD seems to know how the system works around here... Be good to the boosters, media, administrators, etc and catch lightning in a bottle once in a while.

He needs lightning to strike again soon.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Gonna be tough to find wins unless DD can refine his Danalytics!!
That won’t happen. Marshall basketball is much like what we played in pickup games in junior high. Gym ball. Only differences are Marshall doesn’t have to play “shirts and skins,” and when they jack up those long distance shots that have about a 20% chance of going in, they get three if they hit one. We only got two because the 3 point line hadn’t been invented. Of course that didn’t stop us, like Marshall, from launching from 30 feet.

That won’t happen. Marshall basketball is much like what we played in pickup games in junior high. Gym ball. Only differences are Marshall doesn’t have to play “shirts and skins,” and when they jack up those long distance shots that have about a 20% chance of going in, they get three if they hit one. We only got two because the 3 point line hadn’t been invented. Of course that didn’t stop us, like Marshall, from launching from 30 feet.
LOL! THIS! I chuckle when I hear someone talk about our offense. Run and Gun!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: horsrman
DD seems to know how the system works around here... Be good to the boosters, media, administrators, etc and catch lightning in a bottle once in a while.

He needs lightning to strike again soon.
Get a relative on the MU BoG because you know the AD will can you too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT