ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Holtmann available

He collapsed last year and again this year. Not sure about this guy.
Yes, I agree. Thought Marshall might kick the tires and see how interested he would be with a lower pressure reset and how much of a salary cut he would withstand. Of course it could be that he collects a check and sits next season.

Yes, I agree. Thought Marshall might kick the tires and see how interested he would be with a lower pressure reset and how much of a salary cut he would withstand. Of course it could be that he collects a check and sits next season.
If I understand it correctly whatever Holtman was paid by a school, i.e. Marshall, that amount would be deducted from the buyout amount that OSU owes him. If OSU owes him $12.5M total over the 5 years remaining on his contract ($2.5M per year), and MU would pay him $1M per year (lol), OSU would still owe him $1.5M per year. Anybody have a definitive answer on this?

Dan isn't going anywhere.

FAU coach has been meeting with OSU as possible replacement for Holtmann.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT