ADVERTISEMENT

Photos?

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
On occasion, I’d like to share a photo here. Last time I tried, the photo server I used ( Flickr) display half my library. Does anyone use a server that is fast and not totally confusing? Advice please.

I was experimenting posting a photo and somehow it showed up under your name. If you can delete, I’d appreciate it.

Last edited:
I don’t know what the hell happened. I downloaded a new photo sharing app and I was trying it out with an old photo. I couldn’t get it to load then all of a sudden, there it was in his account.

I don’t know what the hell happened. I downloaded a new photo sharing app and I was trying it out with an old photo. I couldn’t get it to load then all of a sudden, there it was in his account.
Maybe you post under both names...

Nope, I’ve never been anything but the Geezer. Every time I tried to insert a photo, it would tell me the photo was not loading. I was about to do some additional research on what I was doing wrong when the photo showed up in Kelly Green’s post and I had no way to delete it. Might be something wrong with my phone.

Nope, I’ve never been anything but the Geezer. Every time I tried to insert a photo, it would tell me the photo was not loading. I was about to do some additional research on what I was doing wrong when the photo showed up in Kelly Green’s post and I had no way to delete it. Might be something wrong with my phone.
Maybe you should throw it away and give up on this site... Just kidding. Sounds like it is an issue with this site, not your device because you should not be able to post under someone else's name.

Me either. I used Drop Box and must have somehow linked to his post. I was experimenting and hitting every symbol and link.

I have tried that. I keep getting a message that the picture won’t post. All I can seem to post is a link to the picture. You can delete the shot. It was just an old picture I was using for practice. It has no viewing value. Thanks.

Finally!!! After two whole days and a hundred tries, I finally downloaded a picture. I could download links and no pictures. It was the URL they wanted!!!! I didn’t even have to use that image button.

I saw you posted it, but were having trouble. I posted it for you. I can delete it. Was going to help you by saying take your shared link, click the square box image icon above in the tool bar. paste your link. to post pictures.
I was worried @greengeezer unknowingly uncovered a pretty serious security hole on this site.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT