ADVERTISEMENT

Portal: Zamora to Tusculum

RhinoD

Gold Buffalo
Mar 7, 2007
Zamora has accepted an offer from DII Tusculum... I thought he might get an FCS spot, but I guess wherever you can get on the field is the best spot for you.

For those who may not be familiar with Tusculum... It's in Greenville TN. They play in the same conference as Mars Hill, Carson Newman, UVA Wise, Emory Henry, Erskine, Lenoir Rhyne, Newberry, Wingate, Limestone, Barton and Catawba.

Tusculum has possibly the finest D-2 athletic facilities I’ve seen. Their football stadium is beautiful and they had indoor practice buildings when Marshall was only dreaming of such things. Not to mention a D-1 level baseball stadium that previously hosted the Greeneville franchise of the Appalachian League.

Zamora has accepted an offer from DII Tusculum... I thought he might get an FCS spot, but I guess wherever you can get on the field is the best spot for you.

For those who may not be familiar with Tusculum... It's in Greenville TN. They play in the same conference as Mars Hill, Carson Newman, UVA Wise, Emory Henry, Erskine, Lenoir Rhyne, Newberry, Wingate, Limestone, Barton and Catawba.
Screw Catawba……. I’m still bitter about the 1947 tangerine bowl

Tusculum has possibly the finest D-2 athletic facilities I’ve seen. Their football stadium is beautiful and they had indoor practice buildings when Marshall was only dreaming of such things. Not to mention a D-1 level baseball stadium that previously hosted the Greeneville franchise of the Appalachian League.
You are right about that... Its only a little under two hours from where I live, and a kid I coached in basketball played there a few years back. I drove over a couple times for games and then went back in the summer to watch the Greenville Reds. Nice little town, pretty campus, and extremely nice facilities for a school its size.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT