ADVERTISEMENT

Problems with alcohol

goherdorgohome2

Silver Buffalo
May 1, 2016
Reactions: Jartard
To be honest, I hope he leaves. I was on his train but the QB issues, and excuses of not having kids prepared just soured me. His coordinators are not D1 level and the ST guy in his first year. His lack of connections has hurt the players and hasn't helped the program. Even with the losses on D, I thought we would see a better overall team and offense this season, we haven't improved; especially on offense.
Maybe the BOG will dig a little deeper into someone's background next time and find someone who can fill crucial staff positions with guys who have proven experience. jmo.
That said, I support the team, players and program - as always!!!

To be honest, I hope he leaves. I was on his train but the QB issues, and excuses of not having kids prepared just soured me. His coordinators are not D1 level and the ST guy in his first year. His lack of connections has hurt the players and hasn't helped the program. Even with the losses on D, I thought we would see a better overall team and offense this season, we haven't improved; especially on offense.
Maybe the BOG will dig a little deeper into someone's background next time and find someone who can fill crucial staff positions with guys who have proven experience. jmo.
That said, I support the team, players and program - as always!!!
Can't see 6-6 at MU landing him a Big Ten job. NW, MSU and possibly Indiana ( huge buyout might save Allen) will be hiring but Huff's record just not that impressive. No lock we'll finish 6-6!

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
In this era, starting a website and thus being a "journalist" costs about 4 cents. Anyone can learn how to make a professional LOOKING website at a community college in a couple of nights.

Sports agents control these guys. There are thousands of such websites, each pushing whatever agenda the agents want pushed. Remember in 20 when a captive such "journalist" has us playing in a second bowl game, and the gullible all got their panties in a wad over that? Or when CH was going to get the job at VPI?

All as phony as a three dollar bill, as is this website. No competent AD is going to return a phone call from CH's agent. He has not accomplished anything here.

Reactions: Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT