ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Needs

jrr63

Silver Buffalo
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
I expect over the next couple days we will see a lot of kids enter the portal not only from Marshall but schools across the country. With that said what legit needs do we need to address in the portal? I’ll start:

-QB, we can’t go into the offseason with same crew even if we get the same Cam we got in the first half unless we get a play caller willing to utilize his skill set.

WR, we need someone to take the top off the defense to create a legit deep threat for our offense. We could actually use 2 of these guys.

OL, we started 3 guys last night who walked on senior night and 2 guys in slappy and Willis. We will need a couple guys to be able to come in and instantly play and someone to actually coach them up.

DL- we always need bodies here and a couple big bodies in the middle to replace guys lost. At DE, we are losing some very important guys but saw a lot from young guys tonight so we will need 1-2 there as well.

LB- we lose guys but we do have Dix and Yates back and a couple others but still need guys who can play.

Secondary has played young guys all year so we should have a good amount of experience back there now.

I am interested to hear others responses other than the normal everything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News