ADVERTISEMENT

Republican projection: voter fraud

Raoul Duke MU

Doctor of Journalism
It really never fails these days, if Republicans accuse the other side of doing something, they are doing it themselves, and doing it at the highest levels.

Looks like Mark Meadows committed felony voter fraud. LOCK HIM UP!

Mark Meadows, who grew up in Florida, moved to North Carolina in the nineteen-eighties and opened Aunt D’s, a sandwich shop in Highlands. He later sold the restaurant and started a real-estate company with a line in vacation properties. (He showed a few to my parents, in the nineties.) He became active in local Republican politics, and, in 2012, ran for Congress and won, going on to represent North Carolina’s Eleventh District until March, 2020, when he resigned the seat to become President Donald Trump’s chief of staff. Earlier that month, he sold his twenty-two-hundred-square-foot home in Sapphire. He and his wife, Debbie, also had a condo in Virginia, near Washington, D.C. But, as the summer passed and the election neared, Meadows had not yet purchased a new residence in what had been his home state. On September 19th, about three weeks before North Carolina’s voter-registration deadline for the general election, Meadows filed his paperwork. On a line that asked for his residential address—“where you physically live,” the form instructs—Meadows wrote down the address of a fourteen-by-sixty-two-foot mobile home in Scaly Mountain. He listed his move-in date for this address as the following day, September 20th.

Meadows does not own this property and never has. It is not clear that he has ever spent a single night there. (He did not respond to a request for comment.) The previous owner, who asked that we not use her name, now lives in Florida. “That was just a summer home,” she told me, when I called her up the other day. She seemed surprised to learn that the residence was listed on the Meadowses’ forms. The property sits in the southern Appalachian mountains, at about four thousand feet, in the bend of a quiet road above a creek in Macon County. She and her husband bought it in 1985. “We’d come up there for three to four months when my husband was living,” she said. Her husband died several years ago, and the house sat mostly unused for some time afterward, she said, because she had “nobody to go up there with anymore.”

She only rented it out twice, she told me. The first renter, she said, was Debbie Meadows, who, according to the former owner, reserved the house for two months at some point within the past few years—she couldn’t remember exactly when—but only spent one or two nights there. The Meadowses’ kids had visited the place, too, she said. The former owner was in Florida at the time, but her neighbors, the Talleys, whom she described as friends of the Meadowses’, debriefed her later. As for Mark Meadows, she said, “He did not come. He’s never spent a night in there.”

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...to-vote-at-an-address-where-he-did-not-reside

HERE IS WHERE THE CHIEF OF STAFF TO POTUS, A MAN WHO OWNS MULTIPLE MILLION DOLLAR PROPERTIES (BUT NOT IN NORTH CAROLINA LOL), CLAIMED HE LIVED:

Bethea-Meadows-2.jpg

It really never fails these days, if Republicans accuse the other side of doing something, they are doing it themselves, and doing it at the highest levels.

Looks like Mark Meadows committed felony voter fraud. LOCK HIM UP!

Mark Meadows, who grew up in Florida, moved to North Carolina in the nineteen-eighties and opened Aunt D’s, a sandwich shop in Highlands. He later sold the restaurant and started a real-estate company with a line in vacation properties. (He showed a few to my parents, in the nineties.) He became active in local Republican politics, and, in 2012, ran for Congress and won, going on to represent North Carolina’s Eleventh District until March, 2020, when he resigned the seat to become President Donald Trump’s chief of staff. Earlier that month, he sold his twenty-two-hundred-square-foot home in Sapphire. He and his wife, Debbie, also had a condo in Virginia, near Washington, D.C. But, as the summer passed and the election neared, Meadows had not yet purchased a new residence in what had been his home state. On September 19th, about three weeks before North Carolina’s voter-registration deadline for the general election, Meadows filed his paperwork. On a line that asked for his residential address—“where you physically live,” the form instructs—Meadows wrote down the address of a fourteen-by-sixty-two-foot mobile home in Scaly Mountain. He listed his move-in date for this address as the following day, September 20th.

Meadows does not own this property and never has. It is not clear that he has ever spent a single night there. (He did not respond to a request for comment.) The previous owner, who asked that we not use her name, now lives in Florida. “That was just a summer home,” she told me, when I called her up the other day. She seemed surprised to learn that the residence was listed on the Meadowses’ forms. The property sits in the southern Appalachian mountains, at about four thousand feet, in the bend of a quiet road above a creek in Macon County. She and her husband bought it in 1985. “We’d come up there for three to four months when my husband was living,” she said. Her husband died several years ago, and the house sat mostly unused for some time afterward, she said, because she had “nobody to go up there with anymore.”

She only rented it out twice, she told me. The first renter, she said, was Debbie Meadows, who, according to the former owner, reserved the house for two months at some point within the past few years—she couldn’t remember exactly when—but only spent one or two nights there. The Meadowses’ kids had visited the place, too, she said. The former owner was in Florida at the time, but her neighbors, the Talleys, whom she described as friends of the Meadowses’, debriefed her later. As for Mark Meadows, she said, “He did not come. He’s never spent a night in there.”

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...to-vote-at-an-address-where-he-did-not-reside

HERE IS WHERE THE CHIEF OF STAFF TO POTUS, A MAN WHO OWNS MULTIPLE MILLION DOLLAR PROPERTIES (BUT NOT IN NORTH CAROLINA LOL), CLAIMED HE LIVED:

Bethea-Meadows-2.jpg
Sorry, is this considered evidence of widespread voter fraud? I forget.

Sorry, is this considered evidence of widespread voter fraud? I forget.
There is no widespread voter fraud. But one of the most powerful Republicans commits felony voter fraud. That's the point. Your leaders, your heroes, do all sorts of shit but accuse others of what they do. This is their playbook. It's somewhere in between gaslighting and a propaganda technique (it is an actual technique).

There is no widespread voter fraud. But one of the most powerful Republicans commits felony voter fraud. That's the point. Your leaders, your heroes, do all sorts of shit but accuse others of what they do. This is their playbook. It's somewhere in between gaslighting and a propaganda technique (it is an actual technique).
Then why are Democrats worried about voter laws all the time? In the damn places they control?

Then why are Democrats worried about voter laws all the time? In the damn places they control?
Real talk? We have serious motivation problems, and the easier we make it to vote the more of our side that’ll turn out.

edit: And the inverse is why the GOP wants laws that make it harder to vote.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Real talk? We have serious motivation problems, and the easier we make it to vote the more of our side that’ll turn out.

But your side got 82 million votes.

Cough

But what the GOP is fighting for is more than reasonable. No one should be able to vote if they aren't a citizen. No one should have any issues getting an ID. If they're of age to vote, they can't even navigate through today's world without one.

Your team wants illegals to be able to flood the ballot boxes to help them stay in control. At least be honest about it rather than expect us to play along with your delusion.

But what the GOP is fighting for is more than reasonable. No one should be able to vote if they aren't a citizen. No one should have any issues getting an ID. If they're of age to vote, they can't even navigate through today's world without one.

Your team wants illegals to be able to flood the ballot boxes to help them stay in control. At least be honest about it rather than expect us to play along with your delusion.
You're a lying idiot.

***Jay Rockefeller has entered the conversation.

Exactly, just admit they game the system in order to stay in power.

A man who could not lead Bingo night is the President for cryin' out loud. They can't even admit that.

• Haha
Reactions: ohio herd
Exactly, just admit they game the system in order to stay in power.

A man who could not lead Bingo night is the President for cryin' out loud. They can't even admit that.
You're a lying idiot trumptard and oath breaker. You have been and still are being led around by a ring in your nose while supporting and defending insurrectionists and those who incited the insurrection against the United States government in an attempt to over turn a free and fair election.

Truth^^^ Don't know why politicians and the media won't just admit it.

Uh oh...

The State Bureau of Investigation is looking into allegations that a former Trump aide who once represented North Carolina in Congress may have committed voter fraud. Nazneen Ahmed, spokeswoman for Attorney General Josh Stein’s office, confirmed the investigation into former President Donald Trump’s Chief of Staff Mark Meadows after the New Yorker first reported that the former congressman, who represented North Carolina’s westernmost district, registered to vote in September 2020 using an address he had never visited. Ahmed said Stein’s office received a request from Macon County District Attorney Ashley Welch that the Department of Justice’s Special Prosecutions Sections assume her role in this matter, and the DOJ agreed.

Read more at: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article259506469.html#storylink=cpy

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
1) you quoted the wrong person

2) this thread is so old they're talking about Nov of last year, you fvcking soft-headed somebitch
You know which election I meant foolish man. One thing I learned growing up in West Virginia( and I love the state) is they curse more than anyplace I have been and I have been to many. You a very good example of it ML.

You know which election I meant foolish man. One thing I learned growing up in West Virginia( and I love the state) is they curse more than anyplace I have been and I have been to many. You a very good example of it ML.
That's a load of bull shit. Have you ever heard someone from New Jersey or Massachusetts?

shakes head at you and ML ...not even funny and very disgusting . I dont know how you get enjoyment out of such vulgar language. I do not know greed either.
I know you have memories issues but you should remember the dude that violates you on the regular.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT