ADVERTISEMENT

Several Democrats Make Hands Up on Floor of House (Must Be a Party)

wisemaniac

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 4, 2007
Not to be outdone by member of the St. Louis Rams, several Democrat lawmakers took to the House floor yesterday evening & gave the "Hands up, don't shoot" gesture.

congress-members-hands.jpg

This post was edited on 12/2 8:12 PM by wisemaniac

Idiots Doing Idiotic Things - Politico

Really, people who work in stores and gas stations in those parts of town are asking for it. I'd go be a homeless bum and eat out of the garbage before I'd take a job like that. And I don't even really enjoy living. Just don't want to go like that.

Not to mention the stink. Can you imagine working in a thug store? That smell would embed itself in your nose hairs like it does if you ever spend an hour or two at a shit plant.

i can understand the rams' players being too stupid to realize that the hands up, don't shoot in the michael brown case is false, but you'd think educated lawmakers would realize that, right?

Originally posted by Walden Pond:

Really, people who work in stores and gas stations in those parts of town are asking for it.
We had some young girl get murdered a couple miles down the road a couple months back. 22 year old girl working the midnight shift by herself at the Citgo convenience store. It's making the state of Michigan look at changing the laws as to how many employees they must have at these places.

The Indians and Paki's are pretty smart though. They own most of them, and somehow they must make a bunch of money off of them. For the most part, they all drive nice vehicles and live in moderately nice homes, although they usually have multiple families living in the same house. They'll have the grandparents, kids, kid's wives, children, all living in the same place. Must be about 17 of them living in a house in my neighborhood. If the wind is right, you can smell that shitty curry. If it wasn't for the smell, I wouldn't have a problem with that crowd.

Originally posted by herdit44:
i can understand the rams' players being too stupid to realize that the hands up, don't shoot in the michael brown case is false, but you'd think educated lawmakers would realize that, right?
Or are you to stupid to realize that the hands up gesture is part of a big movement? Then again what does a cracker like you care about the african community right? Arent they all just a bunch of thugs?

Originally posted by pj(HN):
Or are you to stupid to realize that the hands up gesture is part of a big movement? Then again what does a cracker like you care about the african community right? Arent they all just a bunch of thugs?
yeah, lets base our gesture of this big movement around a lie! sounds perfect.

lolololol

If you believe in truth and honesty in reporting and representative government you are racist.

#WhiteGuilt

You can do much better than this.

Yep, let's just call it Tawana Brawley II. Doesn't matter if it's true as long as the message is the one you want to get out there.

Reactions: ohio herd
I'm hoping it is out there somewhere and I just haven't seen it yet, but if someone has not made a video with all these "hand up" people to Miley Cyrus' party in the USA I'm going to be very disappointed.

Then again what does a cracker like you care about the african community right?
Yeah, why do you care? Rosa Parks probably made you cry. You live on a snow white hill in freakin' West Virginia. Easy to talk the utopia when you're a good 3 hours from real war zone melting pot welfare rot.

Originally posted by MichiganHerd:
Originally posted by Walden Pond:

Really, people who work in stores and gas stations in those parts of town are asking for it.
We had some young girl get murdered a couple miles down the road a couple months back. 22 year old girl working the midnight shift by herself at the Citgo convenience store. It's making the state of Michigan look at changing the laws as to how many employees they must have at these places.

The Indians and Paki's are pretty smart though. They own most of them, and somehow they must make a bunch of money off of them. For the most part, they all drive nice vehicles and live in moderately nice homes, although they usually have multiple families living in the same house. They'll have the grandparents, kids, kid's wives, children, all living in the same place. Must be about 17 of them living in a house in my neighborhood. If the wind is right, you can smell that shitty curry. If it wasn't for the smell, I wouldn't have a problem with that crowd.
I would like to see this, I think there should be 2 employees at night. I know they go with 1 as business is down that late and they want to save money but I think it's safer to add in another employee. Even if I was the owner, I would add in another employee as I would not want 1 person to be there by themselves that late. Then again, I think there should always be more than just 1 employee regardless time of the day. Even more so with a female worker, no chance a female should be working by herself that late at night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT