ADVERTISEMENT

Should Biden Be Forced To Adhere to Visitor Logs

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
Given that Biden is a sociopath who can’t control himself when it comes to lying or proper care of classified documents, should he & future presidents be forced into keeping & revealing any visitor logs for their meetings outside of the WH?

If it's accepted that a POTUS works regardless of where he is - golf course, vacation homes, personal residence, then they should 100% be required to keep track of who they meet with.

Reactions: herdfan429
Biden's issue is what docs did he take? When did he take them? How were they declassified if they were at all?

He has a big issue to explain.

I agree that he is a pathological liar.

Biden's issue is what docs did he take? When did he take them? How were they declassified if they were at all?

He has a big issue to explain.

I agree that he is a pathological liar.
We won’t know until the fbi raids Dr Jill’s closet. Until then we just have to take the Biden teams word for it.

We won’t know until the fbi raids Dr Jill’s closet. Until then we just have to take the Biden teams word for it.
Someone may have tipped off the FBI or archives. Sort of points to this. Why? They didn't organize the documents, didn't move them or make them go away somewhere else. Seems someome might have been on to Biden's game and called him on it and told the other feds.

The DoJ really should be going room by room. The fact docs have been found in three different places (so far) is troubling. Especially since docs were still popping up after they claimed the search was over. I honestly don’t get why they’re given any benefit of the doubt at this point.

Shit, even as a lowly Private in the US Army someone always knew my whereabouts and I was essentially government property.

Damn right the POTUS shouldn't have a minute of privacy during his term. They know what they're signing themselves up for.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Shit, even as a lowly Private in the US Army someone always knew my whereabouts and I was essentially government property.

Damn right the POTUS shouldn't have a minute of privacy during his term. They know what they're signing themselves up for.
The poor soul that gets Biden Bathroom Cam duty…

Does the Secret Service not maintain logs?
Just for themselves as reported. They don't maintain logs at a private residence. They do at Whitehouse or govt property, but not at a private residence.

Also, why were Biden's laywers looking for documents? Also, his lawyers would not have the proper security clearances.

Just for themselves as reported. They don't maintain logs at a private residence. They do at Whitehouse or govt property, but not at a private residence.

Also, why were Biden's laywers looking for documents? Also, his lawyers would not have the proper security clearances.
"We don’t independently maintain our own visitor logs because it’s a private residence.” ~ Secret Service spokesman Anthony Gugliemi in response to Biden's Delaware residence.

Biden’s Press Secretary is absolutely the worst to do the job. Watching her take questions about careless Joe‘s handling of sensitive information is absolutely brutal. I can’t tell if she’s completely clueless or if she’s just moderately clueless compounded by Biden’s buffoonery.

Last edited:
Biden’s Press Secretary is absolutely the worst to do the job. Watching her take questions about careless Joe‘a handling of sensitive information is absolutely brutal. I can’t tell if she’s completely clueless or if she’s just moderately clueless compounded by Biden’s buffoonery.
She thinks because she's a black lesbian she is allowed to say and do whatever the hell she wants and everyone should just kiss her ass and not question anything.

She thinks because she's a black lesbian she is allowed to say and do whatever the hell she wants and everyone should just kiss her ass and not question anything.
Today was the first time in a while (& I do mean a while) that it wasn't just Doocy calling her on her shit. I think they smell blood in the water.

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT