ADVERTISEMENT

Sound of Freedom

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Haven't seen the movie yet. I have watched a podcast interview with the main actor who seems to be a sincere man. I know he is becoming active with some veteran's groups and former special operations type guys on matters involving child trafficking and such.

But, man some libs and lib press are going nuts over this movie. Some dude in CNN was about to have a stroke about and Rolling Stone was going nuts.

Wonder why?.hmmmmm

Rescuing children seems like a good story ans in this case it is based on a true story.

Why is Hollywood up in arms over it? Gee I wonder.

Oh by the way where did the 85,000 kids go that went missing when they came across the border?

I was a little surprised too that Libs have been up in arms over this film considering their mantra is always “ABOUT THE CHILDREN”.
But then, you just need to look at the back story…It’s most likely because the lead actor, is openly a Christian who has snubbed his nose at much of Hollywood, and the role he is playing is a former Fed agent that openly questioned the government’s desire to stop this illegal activity, quit his govt job and created an organization that is successfully doing it.

How long before Hollywood produces a movie to counter this narrative? An openly gay pedophile man, who has struggled with what pronoun to use, abducts kids(who should have been aborted anyway) and sells them to an Epstein like character….This tragic hero story would be hailed as courageous and groundbreaking.

I was a little surprised too that Libs have been up in arms over this film considering their mantra is always “ABOUT THE CHILDREN”.
But then, you just need to look at the back story…It’s most likely because the lead actor, is openly a Christian who has snubbed his nose at much of Hollywood, and the role he is playing is a former Fed agent that openly questioned the government’s desire to stop this illegal activity, quit his govt job and created an organization that is successfully doing it.

How long before Hollywood produces a movie to counter this narrative? An openly gay pedophile man, who has struggled with what pronoun to use, abducts kids(who should have been aborted anyway) and sells them to an Epstein like character….This tragic hero story would be hailed as courageous and groundbreaking.
Greed, sick sexual deviant commy that he is, would love that counter narrative movie.

Reactions: mlblack16.
He portrayed Jesus in Passion of the. Christ. Was also in the Thin Red Line prior with Sean Penn.

Hollywood snubbed him after Passion.

He portrayed Jesus in Passion of the. Christ. Was also in the Thin Red Line prior with Sean Penn.

Hollywood snubbed him after Passion.
He had a good run with a CBS show after passion. I can’t remember the name of it. Seems like he started to discuss his Christianity following that multi season show and hadn’t done much I can recall since.

The wife and I saw the movie last night. It is very moving knowing that real kids are taken away from families and sold into sex slavery. Human trafficking is real and provides us as a nation one more reason to secure our borders. This movie deserves your support and the only way to punch back at the MSM who is trying to discredit it is for average people to go watch it while it is still in the theaters

Hollywood is full of sickos. That is why they and the liberal media are up in arms over this. They are trying to normalize some of this stuff.

Reactions: ohio herd
I'm still trying to figure out how Rolling Stone likened it to a Qanon conspiracy theory- like human trafficking, and child sex trafficking in particular, aren't real things? What the flying fvck? It's not like it's even in question.

I'm still trying to figure out how Rolling Stone likened it to a Qanon conspiracy theory- like human trafficking, and child sex trafficking in particular, aren't real things? What the flying fvck? It's not like it's even in question.
Exactly. What are they thinking? Oh wait their buddies and their ilk.

Ever since Pizzagate, the left refuses to even believe it's a problem because in their eyes, if they do, it will somehow validate every single crazy conspiracy from Q'Anon.
Children and their safety should bring all sides together.

They are pandering to this far left agenda.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Children and their safety should bring all sides together.
Unfortunately, children to the left, are pawns solely used for political exploitation. If they are unlucky enough to escape the abortion vacuum, we need to tell them their gender, isn't their gender by dragging them to drag shows; if they have been brainwashed to believe a male is a male and female is a female, we need to tell them they are destroying the planet because they exist; if they are smart enough to realize they have zero capacity to actually change climate, the last hope is public schools to end all desire for achievement by lowering expectations and crushing personal desire for exceptionalism; if by some slim chance they get through all this and still have a belief outside of a lunacy collectivism, they must be labeled white racist or bigot and canceled because their "hate" (they) must be destroyed.

Is that a punchline to a joke? Hahaa
The guy can tell you what Faux News was reporting a year ago, but cant tell you he recognizes a movie name they have been undoubtedly yapping about for a couple of weeks leading up to it's release and blown out expectations. 😂

Dare we suggest the word "Freedom" in the title comes with a trigger warning suggesting some may find it troubling or offensive. Thus the reason Rolling Stone, CNN, et al lost their minds.

The guy can tell you what Faux News was reporting a year ago, but cant tell you he recognizes a movie name they have been undoubtedly yapping about for a couple of weeks leading up to it's release and blown out expectations. 😂

Dare we suggest the word "Freedom" in the title comes with a trigger warning suggesting some may find it troubling or offensive. Thus the reason Rolling Stone, CNN, et al lost their minds.
Weird, it just came out & is new. Hence it being called "news"... It's being referenced in a number of major publications & outlets, too

Yapping would be your key word....I don't WATCH cable news unless something insane is going on. I read. I have told you all this many times. And you can bet your ass I skip the entertainment news.

When I was younger I went to the movies a lot. I guess I grew out of it.

Yapping would be your key word....I don't WATCH cable news unless something insane is going on. I read. I have told you all this many times. And you can bet your ass I skip the entertainment news.

When I was younger I went to the movies a lot. I guess I grew out of it.
I cant tell you the last time I went to a theatre to watch a flick. Hell that last time I had the slightest bit of interest, I ended up finding every clip i wanted to see on Youtube. Got everything out of the movie I cared to watch in under 30 mins. LOL.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I cant tell you the last time I went to a theatre to watch a flick. Hell that last time I had the slightest bit of interest, I ended up finding every clip i wanted to see on Youtube. Got everything out of the movie I cared to watch in under 30 mins. LOL.
install the kodi app on your firestick and the addon "the crew". watch whatever you want, even shit currently in the theater.

Same. That new Top Gun movie everyone loved? Saw the cool bits in half an hour lol. Saved $25 and an hour plus of my time right there.

I see stars's names in the headlines....I don't know who these young new movie stars are at all. I'm definitely becoming an old guy.

The new Top Gun movie was good though. The new Spiderman movie was great. I still like seeing movies in theaters. Yeah it’s too expensive but nothing beats the big screen, no distractions, etc.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Theaters are full of distractions...I call these distractions "other people". Cell phones are a big part of this.

I like to go and I always recommend packing som heat. Too many crazy asses now. I like to get popcorn at the movies but half the time the crap is stale and that pisses me off.

Plus, why are there all these super hero movies? Damn, cmon make some real movies. Spider Man 86 and these made up characters.

These movie people are in trouble. The artificial intellegince is going to take over. It will cut costs and increase production.

Theaters are full of distractions...I call these distractions "other people". Cell phones are a big part of this.
I usually end up going later into a movie’s run and there are at most 1-2 other groups in there. And they’re all preselected seats now so I’m always in the front (of the back section where everyone actually sits) anyway. Spider-Man actually had a crowd though which was surprising 3+ weeks in. Elemental we were literally the only ones there (which makes sense, it wasn’t very good.)

Saw "Sound of Freedom" tonight. I would say it's a good movie about an emotionally disturbing issue. I think the story, acting, and production were well done. That's some serious subject matter though and tough to watch for that reason. If you are very emotional, might not want to go to the theater for this one, but I would encourage you to find some way to support it financially.

Edit: the best part about it is that this movie shows there is still a market in American society that is interested in and will support entertainment that is based on traditional Judeo-Christian values and principles.

Last edited:
Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT