ADVERTISEMENT

stadium work this summer?

TheGreenhouseEffect

Silver Buffalo
Aug 17, 2012
SilverCometTrail
Does anyone know did they go ahead and paint kelly green the rest of Kayo's aqua blue Endzone? I always though if your going to repaint the steps why not cover up and be done with another one of kayos bumblings too? Paint is cheap and lord I'm sick of seeing that color.

Does anyone know did they go ahead and paint kelly green the rest of Kayo's aqua blue Endzone? I always though if your going to repaint the steps why not cover up and be done with another one of kayos bumblings too? Paint is cheap and lord I'm sick of seeing that color.

I assume you mean the metal bleachers in the endzone, that were added in summer 2000, you know 2 years before we hired kayo...

The Endzone bleachers were not Kayos idea. Indeed Kayo said he would have added another deck on the visitors side instead of an Endzone. It WAS Kayo that decided to add the aqua blue paint.

The upper sections of the end zone have not been repainted kelly green. Have not heard of any plans to do so.

They should! Get rid of the aqua and get a painter on that and paint it Kelly or white or black or even as Dan mentioned stadium gray slate same as concrete. It doesn't match and isn't reflective of the school colors.

They could paint that for as little as 500.00

Reactions: Mike Gwinn
Yeah, while Kayo is literally the worst person in the history of Marshall athletics, how was it his decision when he wasn't AD for 2 years after the expansion? Those seats have never been repainted I don't believe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT