ADVERTISEMENT

Terrorists cells inside the USA.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
It is time to start having thst discussion. Hearing chatter they are here, similar in nature to what happened in Israel.

Over the Horizon may be in the home front. These are likely ISIS and Hamas level cells.

History repeats itself. We left a void. The new Axis of powers will gladly proxy us.

We need strong leadership. This may get worse before it gets better.

Reactions: 30CAT
It is time to start having thst discussion. Hearing chatter they are here, similar in nature to what happened in Israel.

Over the Horizon may be in the home front. These are likely ISIS and Hamas level cells.

History repeats itself. We left a void. The new Axis of powers will gladly proxy us.

We need strong leadership. This may get worse before it gets better.
panic-worried.gif

I heard that they came in through the southern border. They dressed up as elderly Guatemalan women and had bombs hidden under their skirts.

I heard that they came in through the southern border. They dressed up as elderly Guatemalan women and had bombs hidden under their skirts.
Yeah, because elderly Guatemalan women are the only people crossing our southern border.

Reactions: Jartard
Does anyone think it's an odd coincidence that just days before these attacks in Israel, our Mush brain admin announced (expanding his own racist practice) building more border walls??

How many better ways to divert U.S. attention from Ukraine than a terrorist attack on Israel?

Last I checked, US $$ is still flowing into Ukraine (aka Russian Oligarchs). The only attention Mush has given to the $$$ after sending it is how much gets funneled back to his offshore accounts.
There is no ukraine aid available for '24 at this time. And your orange jesus is pulling a similar stunt to what got him impeached earlier, by calling for ukraine assistance to stop until the White House meets his demands. Furthermore, you're a liar as there is zero evidence Joe Biden has committed a crime. magat.

I listen to Ben Shapiro, Dan Bongino, Candice Owens, and my neighbor’s dog religiously every day. All of them are saying that the Israeli attack was actually orchestrated by the Jews by Jewish actors just so they could have a reason to attack the Palestinians. In fact, the same movie set that was used for the 1969 moon landing was said to be used for the videos of the Jewish actors “attacking” Israel.

I even recognized some of the same actors from the Sandy Hook school shooting set.

"Joe Biden and his family received $$millions from....from....uhhhhh...for doing....uhhhhh...yeah he did nothing wrong." ---ExtraGED

How many better ways to divert U.S. attention from Ukraine than a terrorist attack on Israel?
Well yehh. Like when I told you about the new Axis. Mush gave one part if the Axis billions of dollars. We have our proxy war in Ukraine. Now it spreads. It is not over yet.

Keep.an eye on Africa .

Why did Mush give Iran billions?

So you are saying Bibi knew it was coming and allowed it to happen? You people really are nuts, same as the 9/11 Truthers.
Did they "know" exactly something of this level was going to happen?? No. But...reading some of these liberal rags, seeing some stories that Bibby also received a warning to be on high alert. That something was brewing over there along the border.

Then again, maybe we should just accept the fact, Mush as a racist, needs to continue to build those walls.

So you are saying Bibi knew it was coming and allowed it to happen? You people really are nuts, same as the 9/11 Truthers.
Maybe not knew but ther is growing credible evidence we have have terrorists thst have entered here.

There is a growing threat here.

Sure you are.

There was no sense of heightened security. If Bibi had Intel something was going down, he ignored it.
There is a growing threat here.
Well they are going to have do something insane to shock us when one of our own people can shoot damn near 500 people from a hotel window.

Take it up with the Egyptians..
Take it up with Israeli media which is not supportive of Bibi, and anonymous sources.

Hell, I'm not supportive of Bibi, but admittedly have no skin in the game.

I'll wait for the official investigation. As should you. Believe me, Israel will collectively have no problem hanging Bibi out to dry if needed.
tin.jpg

What was that Tom Clancy book where Islamists came across the Mexican border?

Take it up with Israeli media which is not supportive of Bibi, and anonymous sources.

I'll wait for the official investigation. As should you. Believe me, Israel will collectively have no problem hanging Bibi out to dry if needed.
Suddenly you dont believe media reports?? Weird. You were all about anonymous sources and bullshit "intel" reports when it fit your desired narrative the last few years. Wait for an official investigation??? Damn. That's a switch.

Why not address Biden's racist switch in building walls?

what is this “we’re”?

I’m sorry but evangelical boomers can’t wait to go to war. Is this some sort of 700 club prophecy thing? I don’t fully get it. Something about a huge war to bring Jesus back? The left behind book series?

Im not an expert on this but I don’t get the evangelical obsession with war/rapture. Maybe I’m influenced too much by NT Wright here?

@wvkeeper(HN)

Can you help me here?

I don’t know. Graham will have no problem nuking the Middle East and I find it disturbing.

• Wow
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Damn. That's a switch.
When a nation is divided to a point that military reserves are refusing to be called up or report to duty IN A COUNTRY LIKE ISRAEL where that's really important, yes I get distrustful of big media. Which is exactly the case in Israel, until Hamas thought that meant Jews wouldn't report to kill them.

And I am telling you this as a reader of that source.

This would be a much easier discussion if you followed world events. Like, I can't believe I am the only person here that has mentioned fractures in Israel. This shit is important in understanding what is going on.
Why not address Biden's racist switch in building walls?
Because I don't think it's racist? Sorry to disappoint. I've been consistent: I oppose a fence along the entire border. And it has nothing to do with race. I'd oppose one along the entire Canadian border for the same reasons, and Canada is 70% white.

BTW, you do realize the 9/11 hijackers flew directly into the US, right? There's no need to cross a fvxking desert and a river on foot to get them in, as long as they have no record and no flagging they are in. Hell, why bring them in, there are ones already here sympathetic to the cause and anyone can get guns or build bombs....as we have seen many times here already.

In the last couple of years there has been a significant uptick on apprhensions of terrorist on the terrorist watch list. They have been apprehended coming through the US Southern Border. Those are the ones that got caught. There are likely and in reality, more of them they didn't get caught are in the continential USA.

These are bad guys on the most wanted watch list or those affiliated with known terrorist cells.

That is your daily briefing.

When a nation is divided to a point that military reserves are refusing to be called up or report to duty IN A COUNTRY LIKE ISRAEL where that's really important, yes I get distrustful of big media. Which is exactly the case in Israel, until Hamas thought that meant Jews wouldn't report to kill them.

And I am telling you this as a reader of that source.

This would be a much easier discussion if you followed world events. Like, I can't believe I am the only person here that has mentioned fractures in Israel. This shit is important in understanding what is going on.

Because I don't think it's racist? Sorry to disappoint. I've been consistent: I oppose a fence along the entire border. And it has nothing to do with race. I'd oppose one along the entire Canadian border for the same reasons, and Canada is 70% white.

BTW, you do realize the 9/11 hijackers flew directly into the US, right? There's no need to cross a fvxking desert and a river on foot to get them in, as long as they have no record and no flagging they are in. Hell, why bring them in, there are ones already here sympathetic to the cause and anyone can get guns or build bombs....as we have seen many times here already.
Much easier to come across the border. We are better at knowing and frankly profiling people that get on planes now. 9/11 taught us that.

Take a plane in South and Central America and get across the border. The terrorist that are doing it now and we know they are because some of them have got caught later are some of the worst and trained.

what is this “we’re”?

I’m sorry but evangelical boomers can’t wait to go to war. Is this some sort of 700 club prophecy thing? I don’t fully get it. Something about a huge war to bring Jesus back? The left behind book series?

Im not an expert on this but I don’t get the evangelical obsession with war/rapture. Maybe I’m influenced too much by NT Wright here?

@wvkeeper(HN)

Can you help me here?

I don’t know. Graham will have no problem nuking the Middle East and I find it disturbing.

Jesus Christ. As I just replied to the senator, this kind of language motivates and empowers Islamic militants.

Language is important. They are terrorists, period. Criminals. Losers. Barbarians. But make it a holy war ON BOTH SIDES and they just get more to sign up. "Oh shit, our cleric was right, sign me up!"

In the last couple of years there has been a significant uptick on apprhensions of terrorist on the terrorist watch list. They have been apprehended coming through the US Southern Border. Those are the ones that got caught.
This true, from like a few to a few more.

It's also true that there were more trying to come through the northern border than the southern border. BUILD THAT WALL...across Vermont.

It's also true that most were coming through a port of entry. Not sneaking in. The very few sneaking might be sketch. Might also be someone the government of Guatemala wasn't happy with.

It is also true there are over one and a half million people on the terrorist watchlist.

Do you really think we know the names of one million actual terrorists? Or do you think a big chunk of that list might be bullshit? Did you know we rely on other nations to list people? And some like to list journalists and dissidents? Because they see them as a threat to their bullshit governments.

Nothing is ever what it seems, especially when a Trumper is cherry picking information...or making it up, that's pretty common too.

Either way, you are much more likely to be killed by an American with a gun, and for non religious terror reasons. What do you propose we do about that threat?

It's also true that there were more trying to come through the northern border than the southern border. BUILD THAT WALL...across Vermont.

It's also true that most were coming through a port of entry. Not sneaking in. The very few sneaking might be sketch. Might also be someone the government of Guatemala wasn't happy with.

It is also true there are over one and a half million people on the terrorist watchlist.

Do you really think we know the names of one million actual terrorists? Or do you think a big chunk of that list might be bullshit? Did you know we rely on other nations to list people? And some like to list journalists and dissidents? Because they see them as a threat to their bullshit governments.

Nothing is ever what it seems, especially when a Trumper is cherry picking information...or making it up, that's pretty common too.

Either way, you are much more likely to be killed by an American with a gun, and for non religious terror reasons. What do you propose we do about that threat?
It went like below 10 or so a few years ago(some years nearly 0) to I believe 165 or so last year.

That is a pretty big jump. Don't have the numbers here in front of me but, that is big jump. Plust with mliions pouring across the border we have no clue as to who is here. It is like nearl the population of Israel that has come across since Mush got into office. These are major terror guys. Like the bad of the bad.

No, it is not bull shit. I know people that work in the arena. It is a no bullshit threat. Probably as high or higher than prior to 9/11.

In the last couple of years there has been a significant uptick on apprhensions of terrorist on the terrorist watch list. They have been apprehended coming through the US Southern Border.
So Biden's border policy is actually a dragnet that entices terrorists that we otherwise wouldn't have been able to apprehend to come to the U.S. so we can capture them? Biden is brilliant!

So Biden's border policy is actually a dragnet that entices terrorists that we otherwise wouldn't have been able to apprehend to come to the U.S. so we can capture them? Biden is brilliant!
Uggghh, come on brilliant. There are more people coming across. We just know the ones that were caught which is a larger number recently.

Yehhh, brilliant...make the border like swiss cheese and let them all in.

Gee whiz...you know wealthy.

So Biden's border policy is actually a dragnet that entices terrorists that we otherwise wouldn't have been able to apprehend to come to the U.S. so we can capture them? Pedo-Joe is brilliant!

Thousands of 'special interest aliens' from Middle East countries stopped at southern border​

Scary stuff. Pedo-Joe is a disgrace to our country.

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

LINK: There have also been over 1.5 million 'gotaways' under the Pedo administration.

Thousands of "special interest aliens" from countries in the Middle East have been arrested by Border Patrol agents attempting to cross the U.S. southern border illegally over the last two years, internal Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data leaked to Fox News show.

Special Interest aliens are people from countries identified by the U.S. government as having conditions that promote or protect terrorism or potentially pose some sort of national security threat to the U.S.

That data, confirmed by multiple CBP sources and which reflects apprehensions between ports of entry between Oct. 2021 and Oct. 2023, shows that agents encountered 6,386 nationals from Afghanistan in that period, as well as 3,153 from Egypt, 659 from Iran and 538 from Syria.

Agents also encountered 12,624 from Uzbekistan, 30,830 from Turkey, 1,613 from Pakistan, 164 from Lebanon, 185 from Jordan, 123 from Iraq and 15,594 from Mauritania.

Those numbers do not include encounters by CBP’s Office of Field Operations at ports of entry. It also does not include the numbers who have snuck past agents without detections -- sources say there have been over 1.5 million such "gotaways" during the Pedo administration.

Meanwhile, FY 2023 broke the record for encounters on the FBI terror watchlist -- with 151 people encountered at the southern border between ports of entry, higher than the previous six years combined.

Border Patrol sources tell Fox they have extreme concerns about the people coming across from special interest countries, given they have little to no ways to vet them -- unless they have committed a crime in the U.S. or are some sort of federal watchlist, agents have no way of knowing their criminal history as their countries do not share data with the U.S. and so there is nothing to match their name against when they run their fingerprints.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT