ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Childers

Raoul Duke MU

Doctor of Journalism
I went to see Tyler Tuesday night with, oh, about 20k other people. Packed to the rafters. Hell, I didn't even know Tulsa had an arena, but it's actually really fvcking nice.

One of the best concerts I have seen in years. The Food Stamps was fire. Great stage design, and whoever did the visual media deserves all the money....very trippy, and lots of stuff in there that if you know, you know; the US 23 and US 460 junction sign from Paintsville gave me a chuckle.

And hot damn, Hayes Carll was the opener!

@riflearm2 , guess who is headlining MSG for two nights? :cool:

Anyway, I'd highly recommend going to see this tour if he's coming to a town near you, hell of a show.

I went to see Tyler Tuesday night with, oh, about 20k other people. Packed to the rafters. Hell, I didn't even know Tulsa had an arena, but it's actually really fvcking nice.

One of the best concerts I have seen in years. The Food Stamps was fire. Great stage design, and whoever did the visual media deserves all the money....very trippy, and lots of stuff in there that if you know, you know; the US 23 and US 460 junction sign from Paintsville gave me a chuckle.

Anyway, I'd highly recommend going to see this tour if he's coming to a town near you, hell of a show.
I have tickets to see him in Baltimore on Memorial day

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

Driving down to Atlanta in June. Saw him twice before but he’s a much bigger act nowadays. The first time was before he was sober and the whole show was a bit of a mess.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Saw him with Stevie Nicks at M&T stadium last fall
That must have been a great show. My wife and I considered seeing them, that was until we realized we would need to take out a second mortgage. We saw Billy Joel in 2018, and will be seeing Stevie Nicks in June.

That must have been a great show. My wife and I considered seeing them, that was until we realized we would need to take out a second mortgage. We saw Billy Joel in 2018, and will be seeing Stevie Nicks in June.
Very good show. Stevie was great. We sat in the nose bleeds but it was still great

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT