ADVERTISEMENT

U. Conn Game Thread

I thought we stunk on offense. We have issues that need to be addressed. Didn't look good on O at all!

Defense played well. UConn was not good.

16 points vs a 6-6 AAC team that finished 4th in its division. Won the game and in the end that is all that counts..seriously need a new O coordinator , but that is another story.

Bitch, bitch, bitch. We won ten gams this season and our bowl game. We didn't win five games my whole Marshall career.

That's what happens when someone settles. Your case was different, but if anyone thought our O was good today, don't know what to tell you.

Geezer - no one was BITCHING just stating the OBVIOUS.

When we only defeat a 6-6 team that finishes 4th in their division in the AAC by 6 points , you really have to wonder.

Not trying to belittle you..just stating the facts as they are and again we played in a BS Bowl game( attended by what possibly 3,500) that makes no difference in the scheme of things with regards to Major College Football.

Last edited:
I don't think clock management was horrendous. The only thing that was horrendous was our lack of killing the opponents will

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT