ADVERTISEMENT

Wall of blockers on a screen . . .

I bet you're gonna blame Spears for it.
We will know whether to "blame" CS or not this time next week. Whether or not we win some lightly attended game against a nobody team or not, and whether or not that puts us in some ridiculous pre-Christmas bowl against some MACer or CUSAer or whatever, is the headline "CH and all assistants fired" or not? If CS fires CH and his crew, then he has shown leadership and can be forgiven for the mistake of hiring CH in the first place. If, as in the case of Satan's Vile Servant, KO Marcum, he stands pat with a loser, then he is married to him, and thus responsible for all the bad years to come under CH, and becomes a part of the problem and also someone who needs to go.

This is a bad football team.

Fire Charles Huff.

Reactions: Jartard
We will know whether to "blame" CS or not this time next week. Whether or not we win some lightly attended game against a nobody team or not, and whether or not that puts us in some ridiculous pre-Christmas bowl against some MACer or CUSAer or whatever, is the headline "CH and all assistants fired" or not? If CS fires CH and his crew, then he has shown leadership and can be forgiven for the mistake of hiring CH in the first place. If, as in the case of Satan's Vile Servant, KO Marcum, he stands pat with a loser, then he is married to him, and thus responsible for all the bad years to come under CH, and becomes a part of the problem and also someone who needs to go.

Fire Charles Huff.
Sam MH hired Huff, Spears was still @ Pitt…?

Reactions: KyMUfan

Fire Charles Huff.
Sam takes a lot of grief, but he has been spot on with this team from the beginning. As it turns out, that struggle against Albany could not be explained or justified like we all did. This is just a really bad team. Not nearly enough talent. Out of position. Very little speed. Hesitant. Never first. It isn’t one thing. It just isn’t an average or above FBS caliber team.

. As it turns out, that struggle against Albany could not be explained or justified like we all did.
Albany is a top 10 FCS team. They are 9-1 against FCS teams, and they are destroying teams. All but two of their nine wins are by 16 points or more.

It’s completely reasonable for average FBS teams, which Marshall is, to struggle with an FCS team of that caliber.

Oh, Jesus. If I didn’t know better, I’d think this was a troll job, but I know that isn’t the case.

Some of you are remarkably dense.
Oh trust me, I know, you hated the Guidry hire from the get go. If I remember right, you thought he would embarrass the university for his prior alcohol problems. Well he didn't. Furthermore, he hasn't had any trouble at Miami either. The dude turned our defense into a Top 15 unit and his absence has been sorely missed.

You were just flat out wrong about him from the very beginning, so please don't take offense to me NOT caring about your opinion on whether I am "dense" or not.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
. If I remember right, you thought he would embarrass the university for his prior alcohol problems.
Well, you remember wrong. There was nothing ever said about him potentially embarrassing Marshall. What was said, repeatedly, was that you don’t jeopardize the students and citizens of Huntington with bringing somebody like that there. What was said, repeatedly, was that you don’t set an example for 110 young men that if you possibly can help win football games, we will let all of your indiscretions go. What was said, repeatedly, was that he usually had good defenses, but his baggage (which there is far more than the DUIs) wasn’t worth the risk regardless of how good his defense could end up being.

Hell, I stayed that my QB had his worst game of his season, by far, against a Guidry defense (including a game against a great FBS defense).

In no way was I wrong about anything that I said, and it’s all archived on here.

Now, your foolishness has taken it up a level. You want him as an HC? Absurd. Besides the DUIs, the son in jail for murder, and the other issues, do you know what happened when he was a head coach at his alma mater? Of course you don’t, because you’re clueless.

He was canned after just three seasons even though he had winning seasons each year. It was more about his off the field issues: He allowed his team to get banned from the playoffs because their academics were so bad; he had petitions against his program because he was bringing in kids who had been expelled from major FBS programs for bad crimes; he had numerous spats with the athletic director.

The guy is a walking liability.

Rifle, did you see my post asking you about Willie Simmons? I figure given his tenure that you would have coached against him.

big loss including DC Guidry
Id like to know the real reason Eddy Morrissey left, especially to resign the week after the ND win, must have been a red flag for him to say Id rather not coach at all than work for Huff and quit two weeks into the season. Football coaches live for the season and work hard for prepping for the season. Something not right for him to have resigned when he did in my opinion.

Oh trust me, I know, you hated the Guidry hire from the get go. If I remember right, you thought he would embarrass the university for his prior alcohol problems. Well he didn't. Furthermore, he hasn't had any trouble at Miami either. The dude turned our defense into a Top 15 unit and his absence has been sorely missed.

You were just flat out wrong about him from the very beginning, so please don't take offense to me NOT caring about your opinion on whether I am "dense" or not.
oh yes. Rifle was very critical of the DC hire when Huff brought in staff, as I recall the special teams hire was criticized too, he's in the league now.

oh yes. Rifle was very critical of the DC hire when Huff brought in staff,
Yes, for all of the reasons that I listed above, which still very much apply.

as I recall the special teams hire was criticized too, he's in the league now.
We've been through this multiple times, moron. He is an assistant to a position coach. Here's my clipboard, kid.

As I have also said multiple times, most of those guys end up taking full-time coaching positions at the FBS level, including G5. He was an awful coordinator throughout his career.

Albany is a top 10 FCS team. They are 9-1 against FCS teams, and they are destroying teams. All but two of their nine wins are by 16 points or more.

It’s completely reasonable for average FBS teams, which Marshall is, to struggle with an FCS team of that caliber.
Albany just received the #5 seed for the FCS playoffs.

Reactions: whf2

The Sagarin computer rankings has Albany at #135 out of 261 Div. 1 teams. Albany is also the 17th best FCS team according to the latest Sagarin computer ranking. I know what Marshall is, I don't expect us to win every game or win the conference championship every year, but beating the 135th best team by only 4 points doesn't impress anyone other than you and Aaron Perkins.

The Sagarin computer rankings has Albany at #135 out of 261 Div. 1 teams. Albany is also the 17th best FCS team according to the latest Sagarin computer ranking. I know what Marshall is, I don't expect us to win every game or win the conference championship every year, but beating the 135th best team by only 4 points doesn't impress anyone other than you and Aaron Perkins.

I didn’t see that Bro-mance coming from those two.

Where are we in saragins rankings

. I know what Marshall is, I don't expect us to win every game or win the conference championship every year, but beating the 135th best team by only 4 points doesn't impress anyone other than you and Aaron Perkins.
That’s quite the straw man that you presented, moron.

Nobody said anything about it “impressing” anybody. What was stated was that it’s reasonable for an average FBS team to not have an easy fight against an FCS team of that caliber.

. Albany is also the 17th best FCS team according to the latest Sagarin computer ranking.

18th, moron. Counting is hard, huh?

i highly doubt that Aaron Perkins has ever had a penis in his mouth or in his anus, but I very strongly suspect that noodlearm has had multiple penises in both. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Projecting your gay fantasies on me. That’s not only unoriginal but also strange.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT