ADVERTISEMENT

*Warning non-political post re: SiriusXM ®

That’s ~$7/month which is about the cheapest I’ve seen
On an older vehicle I had it that cheap. I don't really know their rationale behind it other than that unit had less functionality, but it's not like I was unable to access fewer channels. As soon as I sold and got a new SUV, I had the promo use but then when I went to activate service the price was a little higher. I specifically asked why I couldn't get the deal I had before and they told me they only had that available for cars with older gen SXM units.

I just want to say mlblack with a period is an asshole for starting this thread. Been on the phone now for 25 minutes with somebody from a shithole country. After canceling 15 times now, she put me on hold to hunt for a better price with a discount. I told her mlblack with a period gets the platinum for $107 plus fees, but she indicates he's a true grade A prick. I told her I was a true grade A prick as well, so now I'm getting the $107 plus fees. mlblack owes me $45.00 for my time spent on the phone with the inbred Indian.
Clearly you've been hanging out with your good friend Greed too long if you think I owe you.

I just saved you approx $200/yr. Do you realize how many cans of Skoal Bandits @WV-FAN could buy with that amount of cash?

On an older vehicle I had it that cheap. I don't really know their rationale behind it other than that unit had less functionality, but it's not like I was unable to access fewer channels. As soon as I sold and got a new SUV, I had the promo use but then when I went to activate service the price was a little higher. I specifically asked why I couldn't get the deal I had before and they told me they only had that available for cars with older gen SXM units.
It’s the deal they gave me a couple months ago in our 2020 Honda

It’s the deal they gave me a couple months ago in our 2020 Honda
I wonder if it's some deal with Honda? The deal I had was on a CR-V. But that's also the vehicle I would lose signal in clear open skies. Haven't had that yet with new car.

So, I went ahead and installed Spotify, not because of the music offerings, rather I wanted to be able to listen to Joe Rogan.

On YouTube, he no longer posts podcasts but there's a channel that posts highlights from interviews and they're always entertaining.

Now that I've got access, I am seeing that he cranks out a new podcast almost daily and they're all about 3 hours long. Do any of you seriously keep up with getting through an entire podcast everyday? Shit, I ain't got time for that. I'm surprised his team doesn't edit those down to about 1 - 1.5 hrs each to make them more manageable for listeners.

So, I went ahead and installed Spotify, not because of the music offerings, rather I wanted to be able to listen to Joe Rogan.

On YouTube, he no longer posts podcasts but there's a channel that posts highlights from interviews and they're always entertaining.

Now that I've got access, I am seeing that he cranks out a new podcast almost daily and they're all about 3 hours long. Do any of you seriously keep up with getting through an entire podcast everyday? Shit, I ain't got time for that. I'm surprised his team doesn't edit those down to about 1 - 1.5 hrs each to make them more manageable for listeners.
I guess some people have long commutes. I used to listen to about that much Loveline back in the day. But JRE isn’t something you need to listen to all of everything to get it, you can jump in and out whenever you want.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT