ADVERTISEMENT

Washington QB

He did visit, rifle.
That’s not the part of why he is a moron.

The retired insurance salesman went from claiming that we were never in the running for the player (blaming Huff’s words) but then hints that the report may not have been accurate. At the same time, he tries taking a jab at Huff by saying that his comment somehow means we should never have a chance at a portal kid.

Huffs comment was entirely accurate. And his comment doesn’t negate Marshall’s ability to compete at a certain level for portal kids.

Reactions: johns1124
That’s not the part of why he is a moron.

The retired insurance salesman went from claiming that we were never in the running for the player (blaming Huff’s words) but then hints that the report may not have been accurate. At the same time, he tries taking a jab at Huff by saying that his comment somehow means we should never have a chance at a portal kid.

Huffs comment was entirely accurate. And his comment doesn’t negate Marshall’s ability to compete at a certain level for portal kids.
You're constantly claiming you're "rich", so how about you pony up some cash

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
You're constantly claiming you're "rich", so how about you pony up some cash
I don't have the the time to do that right now. I am leaving in a few minutes to go tour this property with my agent:

I've never paid cash for a property, but considering the rates, I may have to if I get this one. It even has a recording studio built into it already.

Oh, and give money to Marshall athletics? Is this the same department that blatantly lied to me about a stadium to get me to come there? The same department that still hasn't given my my letterman's jacket that is supposed to be provided to somebody after their third letter? The same department that didn't respond to my emails where I volunteered to make a donation when I requested two tickets in the Marshall section in the basketball game at Syracuse . . . the game that had about 13.5 Marshall fans? Yeah, I think I'll pass on that. I paid $500 or $600 for one of the stadium bricks. I'll wait until they give me what I am owed first.

Reactions: RhinoD
I don't have the the time to do that right now. I am leaving in a few minutes to go tour this property with my agent:

I've never paid cash for a property, but considering the rates, I may have to if I get this one. It even has a recording studio built into it already.

Oh, and give money to Marshall athletics? Is this the same department that blatantly lied to me about a stadium to get me to come there? The same department that still hasn't given my my letterman's jacket that is supposed to be provided to somebody after their third letter? The same department that didn't respond to my emails where I volunteered to make a donation when I requested two tickets in the Marshall section in the basketball game at Syracuse . . . the game that had about 13.5 Marshall fans? Yeah, I think I'll pass on that. I paid $500 or $600 for one of the stadium bricks. I'll wait until they give me what I am owed first.
This^^^ sounds like the Marshall Athletic Department we've all come to know and "love."

Reactions: 19MU88

Yeah congrats they showed you that you aren't as important as you think you are.

Yeah congrats they showed you that you aren't as important as you think you are.
Yeah, student athlete gets a free education, was a journey-man-type catcher batting .225(?), now wants the perks that are reserved for the big donors. And he's pissed because he didn't get a letterman's jacket. I paid for all of my education, buy season tickets, give some to BG. And guess what. I can call up and likely get what you asked for, although I wouldn't ask to be comped the tix. Next time I'm invited to a skybox, maybe I'll ask if rifle can tag along.

I wish these fvcking investors tonight thought the same. Then, I wouldn’t have to be on this yacht in the Newport Harbor getting them erect by telling them how many more eight figure earnings I will make for them this year.

“They’re inviting you for a reason. You’re the one they want to talk to and be around.” So now I purposely dress obnoxiously hoping they stop wanting to be around me. Pink cashmere scarf, green/pink/white striped pants, and a plain white shirt.

Yeah, student athlete gets a free education, was a journey-man-type catcher batting .225(?),
Don’t act like you don’t know my exact batting average. You were previously exposed for more than 80% of your posts being about me. That’s embarrassing. “Journey-men” don’t start every year like I did. You know I hit much higher than .225.

. I paid for all of my education,
You should ask for a refund. You’ve shown to not have much of an education.

although I wouldn't ask to be comped the tix.
Nor did I, moron.

Next time I'm invited to a skybox, maybe I'll ask if rifle can tag along.
I could ACH them on Monday for an amount that they would name the box after me and give me ownership of it for life.

• Sad
Reactions: putnam green
Maybe we were not in play, because we didn't want to be in play for this recruit. Apparently, he didn't get a lot of offers. Maybe a reason.

This^^^ sounds like the Marshall Athletic Department we've all come to know and "love."
I thought they only did those things for former players that...what was the criteria? full scholly, or maybe that you contributed, or that any of us ever heard of the player. I'm going to send them some more cash and tell them great job.

• Haha
Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I thought they only did those things for former players that...what was the criteria? full scholly, or maybe that you contributed, or that any of us ever heard of the player. I'm going to send them some more cash and tell them great job.
to play devils advocate, baseball players hardly EVER get a full athletic scholarship. Only 11.7 for d1 teams to have a roster of like 40

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
to play devils advocate, baseball players hardly EVER get a full athletic scholarship. Only 11.7 for d1 teams to have a roster of like 40
Yep. Minor sports have to split the schollies over their respective rosters

I mean rifle if you need to borrow my lettermen jacket to feel adequate then just let me know.
They give you letter awards for putting ice in the tub and massaging buttocks of the players?

Oh, and it’s “letterman.” Be smarter.

They give you letter awards for putting ice in the tub and massaging buttocks of the players?

Oh, and it’s “letterman.” Be smarter.
Yep my contribution to Marshall university athletics was more appreciated than yours. I know that just burns you up. Offer still stands though. Anytime you need to borrow just let me know and I'll send it your way, but you gotta pay for shipping and dry cleaning, cuz you know rich

• Haha
Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Yep my contribution to Marshall university athletics was more appreciated than yours. I know that just burns you up.
Yes, I am sure you were given the jacket because your contributions filling ice buttocks and rubbing Butchie's ass cheeks were more appreciated than my game winning three run home run against a top 25 team, being a multi-year team captain, and providing plenty of Marshall females with substantial protein intake.

Yes, I am sure you were given the jacket because your contributions filling ice buttocks and rubbing Butchie's ass cheeks were more appreciated than my game winning three run home run against a top 25 team, being a multi-year team captain, and providing plenty of Marshall females with substantial protein intake.
The university sure thought my contributions meant more. Congrats on hitting a three run home run during a game the majority of people around here and Huntington don't even remember happening.

Congrats on hitting a three run home run during a game the majority of people around here and Huntington don't even remember happening.
What do you think is remembered happening more: Marshall with a top 25 win thanks to me or you rubbing Butchie Wallace's ass cheeks? Did he ask for a finger?

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Well, in his defense, you remember him rubbing ass cheeks and no other poster has remembered you hitting that home run. 🤣
I don't remember him doing that. I just remember that people would always talk about his finger smelling like sh!t, so that was the most reasonable explanation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT