ADVERTISEMENT

We have to change QBs

Yet those players he inherited are the ones that have beaten all those teams you think are good. Outside of Laborn, which was a great get even though not many were trying to get him, list the high impact players that weren’t here when he walked in the door.

He’s gone to the portal for 2 years for a QB and has missed both years. He lost a lot of players he inherited at LB and DL after last year and we have gone from 3rd to 111th in rush defense. After this year we lose Porter and Neal, and likely Abraham. All three Doc players and our best player on each level of the defense. Ali and our best OL, Doc players.

Where has Huff made us better?
I give you the QB. It seems a miss thus far. But, the biggest issue with the Dfense this year is the loss of our D coordinator and our inability to make adjustments when needed. We have more depth/raw talent on this defense than I've seen in a long time.

Not to point out flaws in this post... But I will...

Sam was an impact player.

Watts was very solid.

Barber had 20 tackles, 6 solo, and 1 INT.... Role player in 13 games
Norman only played in 9 games (8 really)... Finished with 23 tackles... Role player when healthy
Gibson had 11 total tackles, 0 sacks... Role player at best in 13 games

Gibson was far from a roll player and Barber actually had a very important big man TD in the bowl game

Probably not. It would be great if someone called him out on that comment
Maybe an astute genius in the college game, perhaps Rifle, can have a one-on-one heart to heart with Coach Huff before too much of the remainder of the regular season schedule is played!!

Even better, ole riff raff riffle can have one of his vast entertainment entities prepare his cogent and invaluable message to Coach H. in one of his renown and easily understood, on point Rap videos which will allow Huff to immediately employ this valuable information, strategy, etc.!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I wonder if Huff will have a back up QB2 ready this weekend?
How many threads are you going to ask the same question?
Maybe an astute genius in the college game, perhaps Rifle, can have a one-on-one heart to heart with Coach Huff before too much of the remainder of the regular season schedule is played!!

Even better, ole riff raff riffle can have one of his vast entertainment entities prepare his cogent and invaluable message to Coach H. in one of his renown and easily understood, on point Rap videos which will allow Huff to immediately employ this valuable information, strategy, etc.!!
That was as bad of an attempt as little Chuckie usually makes.

It’s 5 am in Vienna. I should probably sleep, but I’m more curious about why so many of you obsess over me.

Yes Sam is a great player and I’m sure LSU loves having him on the field. Can’t figure out how that helps us.

And I don’t believe we have more talent this year, certainly not at LB. Yes, we have obviously lost out two best coaches since the start of last season and the replacements have been bad. Whose fault is that?

Whose fault is that?

Perkins and the other SupaFans on here will never place blame on a Marshall head coach, no matter who's in the position or what happens under their leadership.

I don't know how you can be a functional adult and have a professional career with that mentality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT