ADVERTISEMENT

What does it all mean, Dr Freud?

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
I had the strangest dream last night. Rifle was in it. I guess it was because his was the last post I read before I turned in for the night.

Myself and a few friends were sitting on the porch of an old log cabin. It was night and pouring the rain. Out of the downpour, Rifle, totally drenched, appeared. He didn’t introduce himself, but immediately demanded to play cards.

From his jacket pocket, he pulled an old worn, water soaked deck and proceeded to deal the cards on a nearby wooden table. He cheated on almost every hand and soon won everyone’s money.

After the game broke up, he paced nervously around the porch and demanded food. He wanted someone to go out in the rain to get everyone a sandwich from Subway. He made it clear he wasn’t paying for any of it. Rifle ordered a toasted All American with extra mayo. The dream ended there.

I’m trying to figure this all out.

Last night I dreamed I was drifting a Lamborghini in the snow. I stopped at a bar that was actually the Rotary Club to eat some wings and was showing someone my new pocketknife. The sheriff, who was a big Cherokee, walked up and arrested me because my knife was too big to be legal (it was like a two inch blade). I protested that I knew better because I specifically checked the local laws and purchased this knife because it was legal. The big Injun then declared that this proved I was up to go good, because I had to check the laws first. I told him that was the dumbest fvxking thing I had heard in my life, and he took me to jail....where I called my lawyer, who was Mike Pence, who then called the governor to demand I be released because of national security reasons. And I was, like Tom Cruise in American Made.

All I got from this is I might not want to go to Oklahoma any time soon, you can't trust those tribal cops.

Last edited:
I don’t need some sawdust sniffer to speculate about my pharmaceuticals.
Well, doesn't seem that the Eliquis and/or Invokana are the solution. Or maybe you weren't looking for a solution, and that you enjoy you're illusions.

Last night I dreamed I was drifting a Lamborghini in the snow. I stopped at a bar that was actually the Rotary Club to eat some wings and was showing someone my new pocketknife. The sheriff, who was a big Cherokee, walked up and arrested me because my knife was too big to be legal (it was like a two inch blade). I protested that I knew better because I specifically checked the local laws and purchased this knife because it was legal. The big Injun then declared that this proved I was up to go good, because I had to check the laws first. I told him that was the dumbest fvxking thing I had heard in my life, and he took me to jail....where I called my lawyer, who was Mike Pence, who then called the governor to demand I be released because of national security reasons. And I was, like Tom Cruise in American Made.

All I got from this is I might not want to go to Oklahoma any time soon, you can't trust those tribal cops.
Wasn't that in the Tom Petty song Crawling Back to You?

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT