ADVERTISEMENT

What is the deal with all these basketball teams.wearing different color sneakers?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Pink, blue, yellow white, magenta, black. You name it.

That's where we are at. The coaches can't even say we all wear white or black.ot the same color. Many of them don't even match their school colors.

Lack of discipline and teamwork.

Can you imagine being a hall of fame coach making millions and you have to kiss ass so much to a 19 year old that your team looks like a hodge podge of fruity pebbles.

Last edited:
I'm going to risk another suspension here, but I feel obligated to give an opinion, due to my tenure and wisdom on the subject manner.

We have too many special days on the calendar these days. Breast day (which I'm fond of). Dudes wear pink shoes. MLK day (which I'm 50/50 on). Dudes wear MLK slogans and honor Martin. Green shoes for some dude named Patrick. Yellow stuff for reasons Unbeknownst to me.

I want to see every team come out in all black uniforms and black chuck Taylor's in honor of Michiganherd since I'm dark from the waste down.

Not getting political here, since thats against the rules, but I can't say anything else, but anybody wanting an autograph from a former WV Tech athlete can meet in Montgomery on Tuesday afternoon at Benny's.

That's where we are at. The coached can't even say we all wear white or black.ot the same color. Many of them don't even match their school colors.

Can you imagine being a hall of fame coach making millions and you have to kiss ass so much to a 19 year old that your team looks like a hodge podge of fruity pebbles.

If I am NC State's HC, I don't care what color shoe my team is wearing, they're in the ACC championship...

Yeah. Not like we had an MU HoF coach who kissed ass to a 19 yr old wearing socks that made him look like a Dr. Seuss character or anything, right?

Oh wait...

If I am NC State's HC, I don't care what color shoe my team is wearing, they're in the ACC championship...

Yeah. Not like we had an MU HoF coach who kissed ass to a 19 yr old wearing socks that made him look like a Dr. Seuss character or anything, right?

Oh wait...
They could have been baby blue and pink striped and they would have never have banned them….

I'm going to risk another suspension here, but I feel obligated to give an opinion, due to my tenure and wisdom on the subject manner.
Surprised What Did You Do GIF

That's where we are at. The coaches can't even say we all wear white or black.ot the same color. Many of them don't even match their school colors.

season 13 GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT