ADVERTISEMENT

Where should we put our Mecca?

-CarlHungus-

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 9, 2007
Maybe southern NY?

We can talk about options though.

We’ve got a lot of Appalachians on the board.

One she's a fvcking idiot. Two I'd go for Bristol. The last great coliseum need I say more.

I'm happy to be living amongst the true, original rednecks. Saw a bluegrass band playing downtown on Friday evening at the Central Market. I've never been to the Appalachian area of New York, but figure it's mostly white folks. Here in York, a 1/3 of us regular white guys live in the outer streets surrounding the city, while the other 2/3, Hispanics and African Americans live sporadically throughout the row houses. Saw some white trashy girls in that mix as well.

Can't wait for rifle to visit again. Trying to get him a field job with the Revolution. So far, it's only grounds keepers. Rifle deserves better than that, at least a popcorn job.

Bloody fvcking Mingo, heart of the coalfields and defiance.
I hear the real estate prices aren’t bad. Could probably get an acre or two for cheap before we start construction.

Start investing now to get in early. Once people like rifle start making the pilgrimage they’ll need an AirBnB.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
I am voting for Red Jacket, WV and when we get done we will go to Corning, New York and have our way with all the women. Jermaine says he is going too and he is going to bust some of that northern booty.

I'm happy to be living amongst the true, original rednecks. Saw a bluegrass band playing downtown on Friday evening at the Central Market. I've never been to the Appalachian area of New York, but figure it's mostly white folks. Here in York, a 1/3 of us regular white guys live in the outer streets surrounding the city, while the other 2/3, Hispanics and African Americans live sporadically throughout the row houses. Saw some white trashy girls in that mix as well.

Can't wait for rifle to visit again. Trying to get him a field job with the Revolution. So far, it's only grounds keepers. Rifle deserves better than that, at least a popcorn job.
My extended relatives in central PA used to host a big bluegrass festival on their farm years ago. Their claim to fame was that as a ?teenager? Chris Thile came (?maybe with his family?) one year mid to late 1990’s.

My dad used to play at some of those festivals in and around WV and PA. Interesting blend of hippies and fundamentalists but I was like 5-8 years old when he was playing regularly, so my memories aren’t great.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Once people like rifle start making the pilgrimage they’ll need an AirBnB.
Nope. I'm good. I'm finally going to take Slumlord Sex Sinner up on his many invites to stay the night at his $300k house.

Jermaine says he is going too and he is going to bust some of that northern booty.

I hope he likes Indian/Asian girls. Being home to a Fortune 500 company, that area has a lot of highly intelligent scientists from those countries, so he will have to adapt to curry and soy sauce if he wants some action.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT