ADVERTISEMENT

HERDNATION.COM WKU expert gives his take and prediction on Saturday's game

Wow, shocked he predicted that wide margin of a victory for the Herd. I don' think either team will win by more than a TD in the predicted weather conditions. We need to win this game badly.

I always enjoy reading these... Always seems like the other team's expert is vastly overconfident in their team... At least until the prediction at the end.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
He has seen the team and like us knows they are terrible.
With the exception of 2 or 3 years under BroHm, they have always been terrible in CUSA

Reactions: GoHerdMarshallYes
My biggest fear about this game is that with the rain, Doc won't roll in underclassmen HBs for fear of a fumble, and Knox has to carry the load (pun intended) and takes a beating.

Reactions: Elkview
My biggest fear about this game is that with the rain, Doc won't roll in underclassmen HBs for fear of a fumble, and Knox has to carry the load (pun intended) and takes a beating.

The only good news there is Knox has had three weeks to get fully healthy and over any bumps he may have had... And Im sure Evans will still get his share of carries. He's a captain and a team leader, no reason to be afraid to hand it to him.

The only good news there is Knox has had three weeks to get fully healthy and over any bumps he may have had... And Im sure Evans will still get his share of carries. He's a captain and a team leader, no reason to be afraid to hand it to him.
And no reason to be afraid to hand it to Knowledge McDaniel, but like I said, I've been watching this dude coach for 10 years now, and we can be up 37-10 with 6 minutes remaining and he'll be running it between the tackles with our HB1.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT