ADVERTISEMENT

World Premier

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006

Scientology EXPOSED: Mark Bunker's 30-Year War vs. Fake Religion CULT | 203​

This is 3.5 hours long. That’s four jerkoff sessions. I don’t have enough clean hand towels.

Scientology EXPOSED: Mark Bunker's 30-Year War vs. Fake Religion CULT | 203​

Here's your cult, you Godless lying trumptard oath breaker.

1619649891.jpg

1632749696.jpg

1619649802.jpg

GettyImages_1620723958.jpg

extralyingdumbass, you're mad as hell. You're the only board member who admits liking any sort of cult.

Voting for what's best for America, isn't a cult, dumbass. I'd vote for Pedo-Joe over Hitler. Does that mean I'm a member of a Pedo-Joe cult? You're such a dumbass. I was going to use Crazy Bernie Sanders, rather than Hitler, but Bernie is already running the show. Yes, I'd vote for Crazy Bernie Sanders over Hitler, dumbass, even though Bernie is destroying America and hates America.

Reactions: WVUSerg
extralyingdumbass, you're mad as hell. You're the only board member who admits liking any sort of cult.
You're a member of the cult of magat. moron.
Voting for what's best for America, isn't a cult, dumbass.
I'd vote for Pedo-Joe over Hitler. Does that mean I'm a member of a Pedo-Joe cult? You're such a dumbass. I was going to use Crazy Bernie Sanders, rather than Hitler, but Bernie is already running the show. Yes, I'd vote for Crazy Bernie Sanders over Hitler, dumbass, even though Bernie is destroying America and hates America.

I watched half of this so far. It might explain why a certain poster acts the way he does. Scientology is a bizarre cult. No other way to describe it.

Some of the wackiest stuff you can imagine.

He probably can't speak out about it for fear of repercussions. Or, maybe still brainwashed.

I watched half of this so far. It might explain why a certain poster acts the way he does. Scientology is a bizarre cult. No other way to describe it.

Some of the wackiest stuff you can imagine.

He probably can't speak out about it for fear of repercussions. Or, maybe still brainwashed.
You're a member of the cult of magat. moron. You're cult leader was found guilty of more crimes this morning. You Godless lying idiot trumptard oath breaker loser.

You're a member of the cult of magat. moron. You're cult leader was found guilty of more crimes this morning. You Godless lying idiot trumptard oath breaker loser.
Scientology is not compatible with Christianity. L Ronn Hubbard was borderline insane/batshit crazy, started a cult, was into devil worshipping at one point, stole e-meters, ran from govts, was sailing around the world at sea, takes people's money, then he successor did the same thing.

Do you still follow this stuff?

Scientology is not compatible with Christianity. L Ronn Hubbard was borderline insane/batshit crazy, started a cult, was into devil worshipping at one point, stole e-meters, ran from govts, was sailing around the world at sea, takes people's money, then he successor did the same thing.

Hubbard was a genius, how much money did he scam Hollywood for?

Yeah...How many times have you said that, you no-debating, can't-defend-your-messiah, repeating ignorance, dumbass?

We get it. You're a dumbass who votes blindly, dumbass.

Yeah...How many times have you said that, you no-debating, can't-defend-your-messiah, repeating ignorance, dumbass?

We get it. You're a dumbass who votes blindly, dumbass.
You're a member of the cult of magat.

moron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT