ADVERTISEMENT

WTF Danny

100% agree with this..........HERD fans need to wait and see....Dan will keep it interesting, entertaining and get HERD men's basketball on track....If you are not witnessing a "start of something good being created".......you are not looking.

HerdZilla22

So just asking for clarity not argument-what is he building? A winning program? A competitive program? A respectable program? I read that he is building something but there could be many things he is building. In your own estimation, what is he building and what % would you put to him succeeding at building it?

So just asking for clarity not argument-what is he building? A winning program? A competitive program? A respectable program? I read that he is building something but there could be many things he is building. In your own estimation, what is he building and what % would you put to him succeeding at building it?

I'll try to answer that, in my opinion of course. I believe he has already built a respectable program. From the standpoint of our conference, we have been a competitive program since the 2nd half of the season of his first year. Years 2 and 3 solidified that. We are relevant. So, yes, I believe he is building a "winning" program that is still a work in progress. Percentage? 50-60% maybe. A winning program would mean to me that year in and year out that we are expected to go NCAA or NIT and we go on the road and can beat P5 schools. Has MU ever been that type of program? I don't think so...so what I see is hope for something great. We have an identity...that requires specific players, talent and chemistry. I'm willing to wait and see what happens. 4 years from now if we are still right here, then we are no worse than we have been for 30 years, but there is more potential now to blow the ceiling off than we have had in a very long time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT