ADVERTISEMENT

Xenu Approved Holiday Catalogue

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
Too much negativity lately. There's a lot of talk on this board about Scientology so I thought I'd post a link the Xenu approved holiday catalogue. This way, if you happen to get one as your Secret Santa at work, you'll know what's approved merch. Just a note, Battlefield Earth did not make the cut. No word how Travolta is taking it (probably from behind.)

https://www.bridgepub.com/holiday-catalog-2023-fefddb863473/?

Well one of those slides says Scientology is the only hope for man. Guess they don’t believe in the Holy Trinity. Is that right extra?

Reactions: big_country90
Well one of those slides says Scientology is the only hope for man. Guess they don’t believe in the Holy Trinity. Is that right extra?
This thread might have been an error on my part. I have been informed that unless you’re a scientologist above a certain level, it’s highly frowned upon to even acknowledge Xenu (I’m being 100% serious.) Just having Xenu in the title will prevent them from clicking on the thread, otherwise it’s an acknowledgement

Who is they?? And what difference does it make. Scientology is to be applied, not believed in. It's not a belief system. How many times does that fact have to be repeated on here.

Guys, my apologies, I think it's XEMU according to the author, science fiction writer L Ron Hubbard. Wanted to let anyone know in case they're filling out the card for the gift.

Guys, my apologies, I think it's XEMU according to the author, science fiction writer L Ron Hubbard. Wanted to let anyone know in case they're filling out the card for the gift.

The funny part is sounds like the dude has been huffing on helium before he tells the story.

XENU from the council of mullock in the supreme muoola.

MFer just rambles on incoherently just like Biden.

Jesus Christ.. how ****ing stupid do you have to be to acknowledge this shit. Let alone hand them thousands of $$.

Jesus Christ.. how ****ing stupid do you have to be to acknowledge this shit. Let alone hand them thousands of $$.

“You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion.” - L Ron Hubbard​

The funny part is sounds like the dude has been huffing on helium before he tells the story.

XENU from the council of mullock in the supreme muoola.

MFer just rambles on incoherently just like Biden.

You're an ignorant idiot talking about something you have no facts about.

Developed by L. Ron Hubbard, Scientology is a religion that offers a precise path leading to a complete and certain understanding of one’s true spiritual nature and one’s relationship to self, family, groups, Mankind, all life forms, the material universe, the spiritual universe and the Supreme Being.

By the way, definitely don't give your Secret Xenu/Xemu a copy of Battlefield Earth. I thought the merch catalogue might have made an oversite by not including it this year. Turns out, not even Scientology wants anything to do with a crazy space tale of aliens, enslaved humans, & evil psychiatrist overlords.

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
Here ya go, morons.

"In Scientology no one is asked to accept anything as belief or on faith. That which is true for you is what you have observed to be true. An individual discovers for himself that Scientology works by personally applying its principles and observing or experiencing results."

Here ya go, morons.

"In Scientology no one is asked to accept anything as belief or on faith. That which is true for you is what you have observed to be true. An individual discovers for himself that Scientology works by personally applying its principles and observing or experiencing results."
But it is a religion

Reactions: ohio herd
We should all kick in and buy Greed a set of cans for Christmas. That way he can stop throwing all his money away and go back to paying for his own healthcare.

On one hand , greed told us he would do what Jesus did and not strike back if someone had him by the neck. But, yet he partook in scientology. Would Jesus do that?

Turn the other cheek and then read the cans.

Last edited:
Reactions: thunderscope
We should all kick in and buy Greed a set of cans for Christmas. That way he can stop throwing all his money away and go back to paying for his own healthcare.
Please do. I'd like the silver Mark Ultra VIII. You idiot.

On one hand , greed told us he would do what Jesus did and not strike back if someone had him by the neck. But, yet he partook in scientology. Would Jesus do that?

You're an absolutely pitiful example of a "human" being, and you can't stop lying.

Deflection. That is what you did.
i am herdman said:

Perma ban bet that there is a lie in the bold letter words. Take the bet you lying coward oath breaker.

i am herdman said:

Perma ban bet that there is a lie in the bold letter words. Take the bet you lying coward oath breaker.
No, you cultist(probably really a sucker who paid for the stuff) hypocrite.

They point is you said you wouldn't want to do anything if someone had you by the neck because Jesus would not. As you stated , you would want to do what Jesus would do. You were lecturing us and showing your hypocritcal nature by saying you would want to do what Jesus would do. Yet, you visited a cult. Would Jesus do that? Hypocrite.

Like I said. You're a coward and liar. oath breaker.

Christianity began as a cult. You lying idiot.

He started a cult. You lying idiot.

You lying idiot.
So you are comparing Christ and Christianity to Scientology? Okkkkk....

The point is you lecture everyone else on Christianity and then talk about going to that crap.

Who is they?? And what difference does it make. Scientology is to be applied, not believed in. It's not a belief system. How many times does that fact have to be repeated on here.
Is your avatar Xenu getting ready to massacre your space alien past-relatives with thermonuclear weapons? Like, the dragon is symbolic of this?

Is your avatar Xenu getting ready to massacre your space alien past-relatives with thermonuclear weapons? Like, the dragon is symbolic of this?
The sole reason for the dragon avatar is for idiots like you to ask questions about. 'grats. You're the first idiot to ask.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT