ADVERTISEMENT

‘The team loved it’: Clemson assistant coach says don’t politicize White House meal

A white guy who is a "servant to Jesus," is from FayatteNam, North Carolina, and isn't really an assistant coach posted something defending cheeto on his Facebook page. Shocking!

“I can’t believe this boy from Fayetteville, NC got to eat McDonald’s with his wife and some of his closest friends in the White House,” Miguel Chavis, Clemson football’s assistant for defensive player development, said in the post.

As President Donald Trump’s meal of fast food for the Clemson football team at the White House was mocked on social media and became the talk of pundits for the news cycle, one assistant coach for the team defended the meal and said, “The team loved it,” according to a Facebook post.

“I can’t believe this boy from Fayetteville, NC got to eat McDonald’s with his wife and some of his closest friends in the White House,” Miguel Chavis, Clemson football’s assistant for defensive player development, said in the post.

“The team loved it. The families loved it, and everyone was so hospitable and welcoming in the White House. It’s a pretty cool tradition that the National Champions get to visit the White House,” he wrote.

The president hosted the Clemson team at the White House Monday night to celebrate the team’s win over Alabama, serving a spread the included McDonald’s, Burger King and Wendy’s.President Trump picked up the tab for the meal, the White House press secretary confirmed on Twitter.

A white guy who is a "servant to Jesus," is from FayatteNam, North Carolina, and isn't really an assistant coach posted something defending cheeto on his Facebook page. Shocking!

We called you a coach. Now this guy is not a coach? I bet he can talk to Dabo and got a ring. He is on their web page.

It’s sad how far up Trumps ass your head is these days herdman
How so? I would have never thought about Clemson's football team going to the White House. Then, people who weren't even there are bitching because of the food selection. Clemson players seem to enjoy, but libtards are all pissed about it.

Yeah, but your link is to the blocking paywall lol. Look at it, it says "static paywall"....it ain't gonna show shit in incognito either.
I posted the article above. Apparently, Not a Coach Who We Thought Was a Coach Yagi figured it out somehow.

wait, if Trump is a Russian puppet shouldn't have got them a better meal?
im-not-a-puppet-youre-the-puppet.jpg

two things on this subject. 1) libs are gonna lib and cry about anything and everything trump does. they're going to make a mountain out of every mole hill they can. it's pathetic, but we've all sadly become accustomed to it and we expect it. B) serving fast food at the white house is pretty damned pathetic.

two things on this subject. 1) libs are gonna lib and cry about anything and everything trump does. they're going to make a mountain out of every mole hill they can. it's pathetic, but we've all sadly become accustomed to it and we expect it.

Glad you expect it because this is what I told you cons in Jan 2017....."In the same way you cons "got over it" the last 8 years. Get used to it. And I'll have MUCH more fodder from Cheetos to work with."

B) serving fast food at the white house is pretty damned pathetic.

Yes it is, but doesn't come close to being as pathetic as the 15 lies or misleading statements PER DAY.

sorry to step on your liberal toes that you don't have.

You are barking up the wrong tree. I just think it is embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as the totality of having a buffoon in the White House, mind you. To think this is about "politics" or "con vs lib" is just silly. I could agree with all of Trump's policies...even as he changes some day to day...and I would still think he is a buffoon.

We called you a coach. Now this guy is not a coach? I bet he can talk to Dabo and got a ring. He is on their web page.

As I have been on the web pages. The difference is that he isn't a full time position coach, he isn't a quality control coach, he isn't an analyst, he isn't a strength coach . . . he is a player performance guy for defense. That entails a wide range of things including helping them with scheduling, academics, lifeskills, zipping their pants, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT