ADVERTISEMENT

“Sell me the gun for a quarter pound of weed and $100 I’m getting tired of this s--- I need a piece now,”

johns1124

Gold Buffalo
Aug 13, 2004

Apparently, Antifa hero, Michael Forest Reinoehl actually stalked Jay Danielson. He hid in waiting
for him to put a little lead in his diet. He asked his son to get him a gun weeks ahead of time
in order to put a stop to some of this "Shit". Sounds premeditated to me. If it was not
Danielson is was going to be someone.

Last edited:
I agree EG, Antifa is a bunch of White supremacist. We should get arid of them all.

Antifa = America's ISIS, we should start treating them as such.

You should have read the article or had someone to read it to you...."None of the drafts POLITICO reviewed referred to a threat from Antifa"

You should have read the article or had someone to read it to you...."None of the drafts POLITICO reviewed referred to a threat from Antifa"

Whew! At least Politico does not think Antifa is rioting in Portland. Everyone else must have it wrong!

So, EG please tell me you're not a Antifa sympathizer? are you?

Reactions: ohio herd
I seen that video Carl. One idiot tried to napalm himself in another I seen.

Here is one:

This was last night in Rochester, NY. People just wanted to have dinner and was harassed.

Last edited:
Whew! At least Politico does not think Antifa is rioting in Portland. Everyone else must have it wrong!

So, EG please tell me you're not a Antifa sympathizer? are you?

LEAST BIASED
These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

• Overall, we rate Politico Least Biased based on balanced coverage of news stories and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

And this doesn't have a goddamned thing to do with the OP. Of course this isn't surprising from someone that believes dianetics can actually help you.

It shows that you ignorant scaredy-cats are worrying your head off about something much smaller than your ilk, the white supremacists.

93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
It shows that you ignorant scaredy-cats are worrying your head off about something much smaller than your ilk, the white supremacists.

Says the dipshit redneck living OW, who doesn't have to ever worry about any threats. You are geographically positioned to never have a care in the world, except in the event of nuclear war. You can't even fathom what these people go through. Your opinion on this matter means nothing, because it has no merit.

Reactions: ohio herd
Says the dipshit redneck living OW, who doesn't have to ever worry about any threats. You are geographically positioned to never have a care in the world, except in the event of nuclear war. You can't even fathom what these people go through. Your opinion on this matter means nothing, because it has no merit.
how stupid does someone have to be to believe that BLM and Antifa are peaceful

As stupid as getting on here to see if their is an ounce of mercy in EG's heart. 93% of blm's protests their is trouble. As pathetic as white supremacist are Antifa, BLM and liberal democrats have the worst of the worst. They are burning buildings down at a high rate. EG is lying to himself and the board on acting like everything is peaceful with the protests. Obama the purple lipped gutless uncle Tom has spent a fortune trying to bring Trump down since he was still in office. Democrats, all the liberal ones tell more lies in one day than trump tells in 3 yrs.

As stupid as getting on here to see if their is an ounce of mercy in EG's heart. 93% of blm's protests their is trouble. As pathetic as white supremacist are Antifa, BLM and liberal democrats have the worst of the worst. They are burning buildings down at a high rate. EG is lying to himself and the board on acting like everything is peaceful with the protests. Obama the purple lipped gutless uncle Tom has spent a fortune trying to bring Trump down since he was still in office. Democrats, all the liberal ones tell more lies in one day than trump tells in 3 yrs.

Yet here you are posting under another poster's name. I'm providing links from credible news sources reporting on what the national security agencies are stating and they are plainly telling you that white supremacist are considered the biggest threat to the United States. And then you call me a liar. But you go ahead and believe the liar in chief.

93% of your breakfast isn’t poisonous. Do you still eat it?

isn't that 7% higher than the rate of COVID only cause of death rate?
______IQ88

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT