ADVERTISEMENT

'17 - '18 Thoughts

HerdFan76

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 10, 2011
Just a quick post about this seasons' accomplishments.

We finally got the monkey off our back beating WKU in football. I can't stand those bastards and losing to them 3 years in a row was a twisting dagger in the side. We owned them in Bball until this year but we beat them when it counted...by one point...with no time left on the clock...for the Title. That in itself was almost as sweet as:

Finally getting back to the Dance. Then we proved we belong there. 90% of the brackets picked against us and that's only because our games are on BeFvckingIn and no one has seen us play. Marshall, and DD, is legit and CUSA has been put on notice.

I just wanted to express how great it is to shed those tackles.

Since I'm ranting and posting a lot because I'm drinking (shout out to Random after last weeks Championship Game), CUSA needs to rethink some things. Being Texas based is some BS. Championships run through the East in both major sports, the conference needs to start rewarding that. Bball would draw a lot more fans in Charlotte, Miami, or Nashville than Frisco. Remember the El Paso tourny a few years ago? That's a fence line away from Juarez, who the hell made that decision? If the East keeps being the major power those teams need to be on CBS Sports and let the lesser teams suck it up on streaming sites. I know that's a homer statement but major sports is about exposure. You think Chad would make it to NY if all our games were streamed back then? We did more for the MAC than the MAC did for us. So, structure your business on the backs of known and successful programs, right?

So, not so quick of a post but there's been a few things eating away at me and just wanted to get it all out. Go Herd!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News