ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Prediction That I’ve Heard Kicked Around

I like trump in the roll of underdog. Let's see if he can pull the upset again!

It's likely that the dem nominee holds those states won by hillary. Taking back Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania is all that's needed. And the dems are up in all 3 states, Biden by a considerable margin of 8, 10, and 10.5 respectively. ^^^That's the electoral college type stuff that I don't understand.

You got em now!

Greed can be such as ass bag. We thought about taking him golfing and I know I was going to get stuck paying the green fee. He would also insult your black friends and this is the way he treats us.

You don't have to worry. I have no desire to be around foul mouthed drunkard idiots and bigots.

You don't have to worry. I have no desire to be around foul mouthed drunkard idiots and bigots.
Well pass me another beer and do us all a favor and get the **** out of here you ass hole.! Hallelujah holy shit! Rat shit bat shit dirty old twat, 69 ass holes tied in a knot. Horraghh Lizard Shit ****!

Well pass me another beer and do us all a favor and get the **** out of here you ass hole.! Hallelujah holy shit! Rat shit bat shit dirty old twat, 69 ass holes tied in a knot. Horraghh Lizard Shit ****!

Excellent job of proving my point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT