ADVERTISEMENT

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
448497435_7924679874250424_6122567461976664584_n.jpg

Normally I just mock our libiot commy friends, but I want to ask serious question.

What is up with you idiot libs spamming the board? I mean you and baldy are good for a laugh and to mock, but lighten up on the spam. We can laugh at you both and mock you just fine without the spam.

Normally I just mock our libiot commy friends, but I want to ask serious question.

What is up with you idiot libs spamming the board? I mean you and baldy are good for a laugh and to mock, but lighten up on the spam. We can laugh at you both and mock you just fine without the spam.
Typical liberal way. Just like the morons on college campuses. Going to scream to try to get their way. They can't win debates and history shows their screw ups. Liberalism is based on do what you want to without regard to reality or what will really happen. It is whatever feels good and sounds good.

Now, they do this and want to silence critics by any means necessary.

A guy said best on a show i was watching last night. Democrats used to be about cheating to get money. Ok, yehh get elected to funnel money. Now it is about pure power.

Interesting to hear how LBJ stole and election down in Texas and they still use that same playbook now. Oh, we can't get the voted counted tonight by 10pm(or whatever time). We will finish tomorrow or the next day. Oh yehhh, our guy won after we finished counting. Know the number and beat it after the bell goes off. They still do it. But, like he said they used to do it to get elected to get the money. Now it is about pure power.

Remember these authoritarians will stop at nothing.

Reactions: 30CAT and 19MU88
I'm providing news. I'm not hurting anyone or anything, but your feelings. Your opinion doesn't count.

Typical liberal way. Just like the morons on college campuses. Going to scream to try to get their way. They can't win debates and history shows their screw ups. Liberalism is based on do what you want to without regard to reality or what will really happen. It is whatever feels good and sounds good.

Now, they do this and want to silence critics by any means necessary.

A guy said best on a show i was watching last night. Democrats used to be about cheating to get money. Ok, yehh get elected to funnel money. Now it is about pure power.

Interesting to hear how LBJ stole and election down in Texas and they still use that same playbook now. Oh, we can't get the voted counted tonight by 10pm(or whatever time). We will finish tomorrow or the next day. Oh yehhh, our guy won after we finished counting. Know the number and beat it after the bell goes off. They still do it. But, like he said they used to do it to get elected to get the money. Now it is about pure power.

Remember these authoritarians will stop at nothing.
Excellent post. Thank you for the response.

Reactions: 30CAT
I do know he wasn't a pedophile, anti-America and anti-God, that's for sure.
No, you don't. We do have reports that he was a suicidal drug addict that cheated on his wife. So it's no surprise you admire him. You Godless lying trumpchum sucking idiot.

That's the way with oath breakers. They support and defend other oath breakers, sexual abusers, and felons. You stupid Godless lying trumpchum sucking sheep.

Pedo-Joe is an oath-breaker, a pedophile, anti-America, anti-God, illegal foreign nationals over American citizens, protected by his weaponized DOJ, completely lost and belongs in home care.

No, you don't. We do have reports that he was a suicidal drug addict that cheated on his wife. So it's no surprise you admire him. You Godless lying trumpchum sucking idiot.

He wasn't openly a pedophile, like the person you voted for. He wasn't openly against God and America like the person you voted for.

Pedo-Joe is an oath-breaker, a pedophile, anti-America, anti-God, illegal foreign nationals over American citizens, protected by his weaponized DOJ, completely lost and belongs in home care.
You're a Godless lying trumpchum sucking idiot.

That's the way with oath breakers. They support and defend other oath breakers, sexual abusers, and felons. You stupid Godless lying trumpchum sucking sheep.
You believe E Jean Carroll because it was an accusation against Trump, even though she could not recall when it happened. However you don't believe Ashley Biden when she says she was molested and took inappropriate showers with her dad.

However you don't believe Ashley Biden when she says she was molested and took inappropriate showers with her dad.
She never said either of those things.

YOU STUPID LYING TRUMPCHUM SUCKING GODLESS OATH BREAKER.

Damn. extralyingdumbass is very mad this morning. @WVUSerg, maybe you should go a little easier on the liar.

Lying on the Lord's day is not the thing to be doing, @extragreen. Tsk, tsk.

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT