ADVERTISEMENT

Barron

I'm a trump chumsucker.
Dp-jJX.gif

Wow, your obsession with me is straight up weird. All I did was post a Tweet. Also, you're losing your shit because it didn't include someone FROM THE 90's?! Bwahahaha.
Here is another poster I mock for being dishonest, and like the others I do that to, I am called "obsessed" with him. Suuuuuure.

You argument is that something that happened during a presidency that included years of 2000 and 2001 (Clinton years) is excluded while you included something that happened during a presidency that included years of 2001 and 2002 (Bush years)? Brilliant.

How about just being honest with the board for once? You know the reason why your link didn't included Chelsea Clinton wasn't because her father's presidency ended a day before an example used (Bush daughters) started, but rather, because it shot down the entire evil Democrats narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: SamSwimmer
Here is another poster I mock for being dishonest, and like the others I do that to, I am called "obsessed" with him. Suuuuuure.

You argument is that something that happened during a presidency that included years of 2000 and 2001 (Clinton years) is excluded while you included something that happened during a presidency that included years of 2001 and 2002 (Bush years)? Brilliant.

How about just being honest with the board for once? You know the reason why your link didn't included Chelsea Clinton wasn't because her father's presidency ended a day before an example used (Bush daughters) started, but rather, because it shot down the entire evil Democrats narrative.
Sheep Eating GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT