ADVERTISEMENT

52 murdered 2400 injured by netanyahu thugs

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
RIGHT NOW Palestinian officials say at least 52 people have been killed in the latest round of protests.

• More than 2,400 Palestinian demonstrators were also wounded on Monday along the border fence with Gaza, the Health Ministry reported. The mass protests began on March 30 and had already left dozens dead.

ROCKS VS GUNS:
THIS IS NOT RIGHT! NETANYAHU IS A CRIMINAL FACING CRIMINAL CHARGES.
SORRY TO SAY IT BUT MY MAIN MAN DJT IS THE CAUSE OF THIS.
NETANYHU

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/14/...ackage-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

merlin_138132249_ecaf4aa8-195e-4b59-aedb-437486dcd61d-superJumbo.jpg

RIGHT NOW Palestinian officials say at least 52 people have been killed in the latest round of protests.

• More than 2,400 Palestinian demonstrators were also wounded on Monday along the border fence with Gaza, the Health Ministry reported. The mass protests began on March 30 and had already left dozens dead.

ROCKS VS GUNS:
THIS IS NOT RIGHT! NETANYAHU IS A CRIMINAL FACING CRIMINAL CHARGES.
SORRY TO SAY IT BUT MY MAIN MAN DJT IS THE CAUSE OF THIS.
NETANYHU

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/14/...ackage-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

merlin_138132249_ecaf4aa8-195e-4b59-aedb-437486dcd61d-superJumbo.jpg
Yep they werent trying to jump the border fence or throw grenades or anything. Those zionist joos just shot random people walking by. Hamas has no history to using people as human shields or blatantly lying to their own people about what is happening.

i'll tell you how to end all this within one year.

U.S. Finalizes Deal to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid. JERUSALEM — The United States has finalized a $38 billion package of military aid for Israel over the next 10 years, the largest of its kind ever, and the two allies plan to sign the agreement on Wednesday, American and Israeli officials said.Sep 13, 2016

Israel receives about $3 billion in direct foreign assistance each year, which is roughly one-fifth of America's entire foreign aid budget. In per capita terms, the United States gives each Israeli a direct subsidy worth about $500 per year.

CUT THIS DAMNED WELFARE OFF AND THOSE JEWS WILL SETTLE QUICK. NETANYU IS A PIG - HE HAS NO
INCENTIVE TO SETTLE THIS CRAP AS LONG AS HE IS GETING $4.1 BILLION PER YEAR OF MY MONEY.
AS LONG AS THE KILLING PERSISTS THE MONEY CONTINUES TO FLOW - WHY WOULD ISRAEL WANT ANYTHING
BUT CONFLICT.
WE ARE GIVE EACH AND EVERY ISRALI $500 PER YEAR NOT INCLUDING THE MILITARY AID.
AMERICA FIRST!!! - REMEMBER?

GOOD THING THIS CREW WASNT AROUND FOR THE BOSTON TEA PARTY.
YOU ALL BE FIGHTING FOR THE BRITISH AND WE'D ALL BE SPEAKING ENGLISH

I've always wondered why the Left so uncritically accepts the word of a homophobic, racist, anti-semitic, and literally fascist organization like Hamas, and the Palestinian Authority. They were setting off petrol bombs and flying kites full of.explosives at IDF troops and were using children as human shields. Is this really an outfit worthy of support?

Besides, whatever happened to a sovereign state having the right to consider any territory inside itself as its capital?

It has always struck me as bizarre how the only pro-lgbt rights nation in the whole of the Middle East gets lambasted at every turn, while the Palestinians, who are being led know through a spokeswoman whose family blew up a Sbarro and killed 15 people, including 7 children, have their propaganda accepted without trouble.

Is this merely a "Christian Right likes Israel" so I must support a terrrorist organization?

Do we have independent verification of the number of casualties? Where are the stories about overwhelmed emergency response and medical staff. How many hospital rooms are there in Gaza?

Reactions: ohio herd
I've always wondered why the Left so uncritically accepts the word of a homophobic, racist, anti-semitic, and literally fascist organization like Hamas, and the Palestinian Authority. They were setting off petrol bombs and flying kites full of.explosives at IDF troops and were using children as human shields. Is this really an outfit worthy of support?

Besides, whatever happened to a sovereign state having the right to consider any territory inside itself as its capital?

It has always struck me as bizarre how the only pro-lgbt rights nation in the whole of the Middle East gets lambasted at every turn, while the Palestinians, who are being led know through a spokeswoman whose family blew up a Sbarro and killed 15 people, including 7 children, have their propaganda accepted without trouble.

Is this merely a "Christian Right likes Israel" so I must support a terrrorist organization?

Silly Keeper. It's never about "beliefs" or "principles" with the left. It's about whatever narrative they're pushing at a given time.

I read where Hamas was encouraging Palestinians to rush the wall, stating the troops were retreating and the fence was falling...except none of that was true.

Nice guys. Men, women and children...charge forward and maybe you won't get shot.

Are you saying that God's covenant with Abraham is through?

ACCORDING TO A JEW - GOD DECLARED HIM (ABRAHAM & THE JEWS) "CHOSEN" AND ABOVE ALL OTHER
PEOPLE.

AND HERE 3 THOUSAND YEARS LATTER WE HAVE A SOCIETY OF GOOBERS BUYING INTO THE IDEA
THAT THEY ARE INFERIOR TO JEWS, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME DECLARING THAT NO JEW CAN ENTER HEAVEN.

IMAGINE THAT.

ACCORDING TO A JEW - GOD DECLARED HIM (ABRAHAM & THE JEWS) "CHOSEN" AND ABOVE ALL OTHER
PEOPLE.

AND HERE 3 THOUSAND YEARS LATTER WE HAVE A SOCIETY OF GOOBERS BUYING INTO THE IDEA
THAT THEY ARE INFERIOR TO JEWS, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME DECLARING THAT NO JEW CAN ENTER HEAVEN.

IMAGINE THAT.

Stop guzzling cough syrup.

and another thing, why are all these fake preachers like franklin graham and jerry falwell who are really nothing more than
political prostitutes so in love with Israel, and so opposed to arabs?

maybe I have my history wrong so any of you can correct me if I am wrong - but I am pretty sure I have it straight.
the arabs revere jesus Christ as one of their most important profits.

the jews call him a fake and an imposter - said he was a heretic, a false profit and ordered him crucified, and to this day do not recognize him.

so, why do we to take money from american's and giving it to jews?
if its a matter of religion then aren't Christian teachings more in line with arabs than jews?

Last edited:
and another thing, why are all these fake preachers like franklin graham and jerry falwell who are really nothing more than
political prostitutes so in love with Israel, and so opposed to arabs?

maybe I have my history wrong so any of you can correct me if I am wrong - but I am pretty sure I have it straight.
the arabs revere jesus Christ as one of their most important profits.

the jews called him a fake and an imposter - said he was a heretic and ordered him crucified, and to this day do not
recognize him.

so, why are we suppose to take money from american's and giving it to jews?
if its a matter of religion then aren't Christian teachings more in line with arabs than jews?
Cause the Arabs are assholes?

Reactions: 19MU88
Cause the Arabs are assholes?

that depends on which side of the ass your looking from.
besides herdman - I thought you'd be the last person to condone taking your money and giving it to someone else, especially a foreigner. your not turning lib on me are you?

Dtard showing his true colors in this post. Wow. Just when I think the guy has demonstrated every way possible what a loon he is, and now this thread.

Also, EG jumping in, he didn't come out in full support of Hamas and full hate of Israel, but he left the cabinet doors open...................

Dtard showing his true colors in this post. Wow. Just when I think the guy has demonstrated every way possible what a loon he is, and now this thread.

Also, EG jumping in, he didn't come out in full support of Hamas and full hate of Israel, but he left the cabinet doors open...................

Israel can do no wrong. They're Gods chosen people, amirite.

Israel can do no wrong. They're Gods chosen people, amirite.
They were instead of they are......would make you amirite. However, that is not what this is about. Hamas is a terror led, terror spreading organization. Israel is not. Israel is a very strong ally of the USA, Hamas is not. Who do you side with in this matter?

Israel has the right and the duty to defend it's country from any attack from hamas.

Reactions: Marine03
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT