ADVERTISEMENT

Vomit Puke GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I’m not sure what the buy out is for Huff, but he’s got to go. Go back to Alabama. Evidently you didn’t do Shit there so that’s where you need to be.

Reactions: Jartard
Fancher is awful. Had a wide open receiver behind the defense in the end zone on 4th down and couldn’t hit him .

I don’t see what his mobility gives us. He doesn’t break any decent runs at all. He can’t throw over top of the defense when he scrambles.

Fancher is awful. Had a wide open receiver behind the defense in the end zone on 4th down and couldn’t hit him .

I don’t see what his mobility gives us. He doesn’t break any decent runs at all. He can’t throw over top of the defense when he scrambles.
He can’t throw over the defense when he doesn’t scramble

how a short yard passing game could so help this team… we either throw -2 yards screens or 15+ Yards hardly ever in between and when we do it typically works…

We threw for 300 yards and scored 13 points. The main reason is because we are horribly coached on offense. You run something new, Keaton at wildcat, it works but the players line up wrong. You end up from being 3rd and 3 inside the 10 to a blocked FG.

We have way too many presnap issues, wrong personnel on the field, or too many or not enough. We take timeouts out of deadball situations, it’s just a shit show of disorganized chaos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT