ADVERTISEMENT

$$$

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007

1st e jean carroll case $5,000,000
2nd e jean carroll case $83,300,000
NY civil fraud case $370,000,000 (Already been found liable by Judge)

You cons think your orange jesus has $458,300,000 cash on hand to pay for this??

Last edited:
perma ban bet?? Coward.
Want to meet? You can call me(or others) cowards and oath breakers in person. Then, we can perma ban whoever flinches. Wytheville or Maybe Princeton. Those are a good halfway points or meeting places. Nice rest areas or truck stops.

I am sure we can come to a mutually agreeable time and location. You call out oath breakers and cowards. If you feel that way and someone is a coward you should do it in person. Mabye we can meet at a Walmart, in the soda or bread aisle.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUSerg and 30CAT
Want to meet? You can call me(or others) cowards and oath breakers in person. Then, we can perma ban whoever flinches. Wytheville or Maybe Princeton. Those are a good halfway points or meeting places. Nice rest areas or truck stops.

I am sure we can come to a mutually agreeable time and location. You call out oath breakers and cowards. If you feel that way and someone is a coward you should do it in person. Mabye we can meet at a Walmart, in the soda or bread aisle.
perma ban bet?? Coward.

And as usual, no takers from the scaredy cats like you.
I don't want banned nor do I want you banned, dumbass. I've already explained that to you, dumbass.

A one-year photo of the winner's choosing to the loser's profile, chump.

I don't want banned nor do I want you banned, dumbass. I've already explained that to you, dumbass.

A one-year photo of the winner's choosing to the loser's profile, chump.
And as usual, no takers from the scaredy cats like you.

You've supported a ban for me many times. Here's your chance to be a hero, but you choose the cowards path.
Here is your chance. Take my bet. But, there is no need for anyone to be banned. Your behavior on here is bad and repetitive without substance. Remember, I went to bat for you before. You do deserve to be banned but, we probably shouldn't.

This whole tread was nothing more than deflection, to attempt to ignore another mush foreign policy blunder.

Mush is asleep at the wheel again, and more Americans are dead due to his incompetence.

There's never been a more dangerous time, and we have a puppet experiment in the highest office in the land. Some of you voted for this mess.

Here is your chance. Take my bet. But, there is no need for anyone to be banned. Your behavior on here is bad and repetitive without substance. Remember, I went to bat for you before. You do deserve to be banned but, we probably shouldn't.
Here's your chance to be a hero, but you choose the cowards path.

This whole tread was nothing more than deflection, to attempt to ignore another mush foreign policy blunder.

Mush is asleep at the wheel again, and more Americans are dead due to his incompetence.

There's never been a more dangerous time, and we have a puppet experiment in the highest office in the land. Some of you voted for this mess.
Some 65 American service members died in combat while serving Trump during his time in the White House office from January 2017 to January 2021. There were fatalities every year of his presidency, according to the "hostile action" records compiled by the Defense Casualty Analysis System (DCAS), which is maintained by a government defense agency.

Under Biden, there were 13 in 2021, 0 in 2022, 3 thus far in 2024. 2023 data has not been released.

Some 65 American service members died in combat while serving Trump during his time in the White House office from January 2017 to January 2021. There were fatalities every year of his presidency, according to the "hostile action" records compiled by the Defense Casualty Analysis System (DCAS), which is maintained by a government defense agency.

Under Biden, there were 13 in 2021, 0 in 2022, 3 thus far in 2024. 2023 data has not been released.
5 in 2024. 3 Army, 2 Navy. The Seals boarding the ship. That is combat related. No way to sugarcoat that.

Revised:
Under Biden, there were 13 in 2021, 0 in 2022, 0 in 2023 . 4 thus far in 2024 according to DCAS (17)

Here's your chance to be a hero, but you choose the cowards path. oath breaker.
I offered you a bet to enhance your image of calling people oath breakers and cowards. If you still come down this way lunch, for real.not a bet, is always on the table.

I offered you a bet to enhance your image of calling people oath breakers and cowards. If you still come down this way lunch, for real.not a bet, is always on the table.
Here's your chance to be a hero, but you choose the cowards path. oath breaker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT