ADVERTISEMENT

65-36

muthed

Silver Buffalo
Aug 25, 2018
We now know our opponent.
Texas State beat Old Dominion by 29 points. ODU couldn't hit the Gulf of Mexico if they were standing in it. Had 14 points at halftime. Let's go Herd. No letdown.

Is that the line in Vegas?... I very very rarely bet on MU (they say never bet on your favorite teams), but I would take Marshall to cover that in a heartbeat.

The early line was MU-9.5 but now it's -8

I hope Texas State had their season explosion against ODU and has nothing left for us. A little concerning that a team that beat us just lost by 29 to our next opponent.

I hope Texas State had their season explosion against ODU and has nothing left for us. A little concerning that a team that beat us just lost by 29 to our next opponent.

I think they'll come back to reality today. They played way over their heads against ODU nd ODU was flat imo because they had just beaten 2 of the top teams in the conference in their last 2 home games.

Hard to apply that type of reasoning in basketball.

I’d be more concerned in football, playing a team who just blew out a team we lost to.

That sucked. Started the season with a disappointing loss and ended the same way.
Yes, another example how Danny and his system patiently and systematically mold and develop throughout the season his young, but talented players so that by the time post-team play rolls around, they can deliver a heaping helping of bitter Disappointment to Herd Fans EVERYWHERE!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT