ADVERTISEMENT

7-Eleven Pizza

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Anybody ever had it? It's damn good.

One of my credit cards gives me $20 of DoorDash credit for free each month, but you have to use it for non-food purchases. 7-Eleven is classified as non-food for DoorDash, so I tried their pizza a few months ago and was highly impressed. I have gotten it every month since then. I had no idea 7-Eleven even made fresh pizza.

Their large is frequently on sale for $5.99, and it provides eight legit slices (not thin).

30 years ago I would go into 7-Eleven, grab a large pizza and a 12 pack of beer, throw both on the hood of my '79 Ford pickup and stand in front of the store eating pizza and drinking beer. After eating a couple slices and drinking three or four beer I wouldn call my then-girlfriend, now-wife, who was in college from the payphone in front of the store and tell her that I was home getting ready to go to bed. Once, when a tractor trailer went by and pulled its Jake brake, she wanted to know what that noise was. I told her it was the television. True stories.

30 years ago I would go into 7-Eleven, grab a large pizza and a 12 pack of beer, throw both on the hood of my '79 Ford pickup and stand in front of the store eating pizza and drinking beer. After eating a couple slices and drinking three or four beer I wouldn call my then-girlfriend, now-wife, who was in college from the payphone in front of the store and tell her that I was home getting ready to go to bed. Once, when a tractor trailer went by and pulled its Jake brake, she wanted to know what that noise was. I told her it was the television. True stories.
You also repeatedly lie to your wife? Is your surname "Goff"?

Their large is frequently on sale for $5.99, and it provides eight legit slices (not thin).
This might be the Bat Signal that brings Walden home:
e5X2U9.gif

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT