ADVERTISEMENT

7 More Days

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Crispy Lips, the guy who steals from The Chemour Company, is back at it. So far today, he has posted at least two threads about Fox News articles (of course neither have any engagement). So since you deplorables refuse to police your own, this board will continue to be shit for another seven days starting today.

Nice work, Crispy. Driving the board down even more which is evident by the lack of new threads, diversified posting, and engagement since I had to resort to getting you to stop.

Crispy Lips, the guy who steals from The Chemour Company, is back at it. So far today, he has posted at least two threads about Fox News articles (of course neither have any engagement). So since you deplorables refuse to police your own, this board will continue to be shit for another seven days starting today.

Nice work, Crispy. Driving the board down even more which is evident by the lack of new threads, diversified posting, and engagement since I had to resort to getting you to stop.

You're the one doing it, skidmark, not me. I don't recall seeing any board rules that say I can't post articles and unless I'm missing something, you don’t set the rules.

Stop being a pissbaby, pissbaby. You're ruining the forum.

Last edited:
And just change "Another 7 days" to "from now on."

What you need is a spanking and sent to your room. Even though you and your fellow bleaters would call that child abuse, it should still happen.

tumblr_lxels9BoVU1qff8too1_r1_400.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Welp, we are needing to go back to destroying the board again (though Crispy Lips already has done that). He has started six different threads today about Fox News articles. Six! And we are only halfway through the day. He has also posted about 30 times today halfway through the day.

The Chemour Company and their HR team will not take kindly to him doing this again during the work week. So, Crispy Lips, nice job on ruining the board. This is all because you can't control yourself.

Welp, we are needing to go back to destroying the board again (though Crispy Lips already has done that). He has started six different threads today about Fox News articles. Six! And we are only halfway through the day. He has also posted about 30 times today halfway through the day.

The Chemour Company and their HR team will not take kindly to him doing this again during the work week. So, Crispy Lips, nice job on ruining the board. This is all because you can't control yourself.

iu

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT