ADVERTISEMENT

90 degrees outside and Jermaine's Cousin Wears a Toboggan and sweat suit.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Why? Is that supposed to be cool or something? Gonna have a damn heat stroke. Hoodie. Sweat pants. Toboggan. Humidity is up.

Probably has a biology experiment growing in there somewhere.

First, it's probably not his cousin. You need to familiarize yourself with "cous" from black people.
Second, is it snowing in North Carolina? Why the fcvk would he have a toboggan on his head? That has to be heavy and hard to balance.

First, it's probably not his cousin. You need to familiarize yourself with "cous" from black people.
Second, is it snowing in North Carolina? Why the fcvk would he have a toboggan on his head? That has to be heavy and hard to balance.
No it is his cousin. Not it is not snowing. It is hot. He balances it pretty well because it has one od those pom poms on top. When he pulls it off his fro pops out.

Here rifle.

Reactions: mlblack16.

You fvcking Appalachians need to stop creating words. Here’s an idea: instead of trying to be different from everybody and be ranked last in the country in all important metrics, how about trying to fit in and do what quality states do.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Here’s an idea: instead of trying to be different from everybody and be ranked last in the country in all important metrics, how about trying to fit in and do what quality states do

No one is trying to do that, here in Almost Heaven. If you think California is currently a "quality state," with the declining population(#1 in the country, congrats), the mass illegal immigration, the homelessness crisis, the high crime, the drug problems, the dying middle class, the now "luxury" fastfood joints, due to Democrat policies, the shit-covered streets, the huge deficit, with no end in sight, then you're just a blind, out-of-touch-with-reality, bleater. Pretty sad.

No one is trying to do that, here in Almost Heaven. If you think California is currently a "quality state," with the declining population(#1 in the country, congrats), the mass illegal immigration, the homelessness crisis, the high crime, the drug problems, the dying middle class, the now "luxury" fastfood joints, due to Democrat policies, the shit-covered streets, the huge deficit, with no end in sight, then you're just a blind, out-of-touch-with-reality, bleater. Pretty sad.
__________lying trumptard^^

Who gives a shit? Seriously.

Damn, you holier-than-thou bleaters are constantly bitching about meaningless things.

images

Who gives a shit? Seriously.

Damn, you holier-than-thou bleaters are constantly bitching about meaningless things.
When you have low standards, everything is meaningless to deplorables.

Fremont, a suburb of SF, was just named as the best place to raise a family after looking at things intelligent and ethical people care about:

- public school quality
- income
- health insurance access
- % in poverty
- safety
- park area
- % with access to healthy food
- family fun options

In fact, two of the top three were California cities, with one being within 20 minutes from me. California had five of the top 10 cities to raise a family. The highest ranking wv city, Charleston, came in at 125th, a handful of spots behind . . . Oakland! HAHAHHAAHAHAH! Oakland, perhaps recognized as the biggest shithole in the state after Stockton, finished ahead of the top city in west virginia. Hell, even Stockton finished a couple of spots ahead of Charleston!

There were 24 California cities ranked ahead of the top city in west virginia for raising a family. The gang infested city known as the most violent in the world - Colorado Springs - finished in the 60s.

When you have low standards, everything is meaningless to deplorables.

You mistake having low standards to being content with a short life. You let entirely too many little things bother you.

Fremont, a suburb of SF, was just named as the best place to raise a family after looking at things intelligent and ethical people care about:

- public school quality
- income
- % in poverty
- safety
- park area
- family fun options

In fact, two of the top three were California cities, with one being within 20 minutes from me. California had five of the top 10 cities to raise a family. The highest ranking wv city, Charleston, came in at 125th, a handful of spots behind . . . Oakland! HAHAHHAAHAHAH! Oakland, perhaps recognized as the biggest shithole in the state after Stockton, finished ahead of the top city in west virginia. Hell, even Stockton finished a couple of spots ahead of Charleston!

There were 24 California cities ranked ahead of the top city in west virginia for raising a family. The gang infested city known as the most violent in the world - Colorado Springs - finished in the 60s.

One has to wonder if it's that damn good there, why the hell are they flocking to Texas?

If you polled 1,000 random people, 20 from each state, 99% of them would choose WV over California.

Even the Clampetts couldn't afford to live there nowadays.

- public school quality
- income
- % in poverty
- safety
- park area
- family fun options

So an opinionated ranking means what?

I make good money in a small, peaceful town. Better than the average wage of an engineer in California, in a place with a much lower cost of living. Nothing to worry about here but what the neo-Nazi left is doing to our country.

All the rankings in the world won't change the fact that California is declining in population (#1 in the country), has mass illegal immigration, a homelessness crisis, high crime, drug problems, a dying middle class, fast food joints being a luxury item due to Democrat policies, shit-covered streets, a huge deficit, an idiot for a governor, horrible policies, luxury highrises for illegals and druggies on the taxpayers' dime, with no end in sight.

I like my peaceful, quiet, well-policed little town. I'm perfectly content. I could live anywhere including Shithole, USA, but I happily choose not to.

I live in the best state in the country.

Barnone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT