ADVERTISEMENT

Went to the credit union today and tried to complete a simple transaction.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Had to go the the credit union to complete a simple 300 dollar transaction. Not my normal financial institution but, the wife uses it. The lady working there was wearing plastic gloves and had a mask on and it was tight or something or maybe double masked. Couldn't understand her. She sounded like the teacher on Charlie Brown. It was becoming a pain in the rectoral cavity and just plain rude and aggravating.

Still wearing that useless face diaper. I swear if it would have been my main bank, I would have been tempted to withdraw all my money out of it. I finally told her she was hard to understand and turned my ear sideways to try to understand her.

Why? Why are people still doing this? Sounded like a muffled mouth full of marbles.

If you are still that scared of whatever to wear that damn mask and are working as a teller and you think you might die then give it up. Just give it up. Does she think that two cent mask is going to save her?

At one point, I just walked outside and went to their damn ATM machine and got 300 bucks out and walked back in and handed it to her. Just said hold on. Wife still at the window and walked through the damn drive though and put my card in the drive up ATM and got the money and walked back in the lobby with it.

Give it a rest people!

Last edited:
Still wearing that useless face diaper. I swear if it would have been my main bank, I would have been tempted to withdraw all my money out of it. I finally told her she was hard to understand and turned my ear sideways to try to understand her.
Interesting how you did not say you would have closed your account, you merely would have felt tempted to close it. You know you would keep your account open, just like you have with Costco.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Interesting how you did not say you would have closed your account, you merely would have felt tempted to close it. You know you would keep your account open, just like you have with Costco.
I don't have an account there. Just on one. But, not really mine.

Morons like greed, oldie etc
Is this not a free country if I want to wear a mask. I believe they do help and they would help more if the other person wore theirs but it is still a free country and the choice is everyones at the moment.

Is this not a free country if I want to wear a mask. I believe they do help and they would help more if the other person wore theirs but it is still a free country and the choice is everyones at the moment.
Yes you should sounds like science to me. Maybe one over your entire head, cut eye holes out like your democrat forefathers

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
Yes you should sounds like science to me. Maybe one over your entire head, cut eye holes out like your democrat forefathers
They are all Republicans now. Science saves millions of lives. You just listen to Republican propaganda.

Sounds like you are the puppet to me. I know what the real facts are and its not that hard to understand.
You (in the 81 million vote thread) less than an hour ago mentioned Trumps alliance with Russia proving you are an idiot that wouldn't know a fact if it jumped up and bit you on the ass. The fact Greed thinks you aren't a complete idiot just substantiates the fact that you are.

Reactions: i am herdman
You (in the 81 million vote thread) less than an hour ago mentioned Trumps alliance with Russia proving you are an idiot that wouldn't know a fact if it jumped up and bit you on the ass. The fact Greed thinks you aren't a complete idiot just substantiates the fact that you are.
You need to read the real news and tune out liar and misinformation man Tucker.

You (in the 81 million vote thread) less than an hour ago mentioned Trumps alliance with Russia proving you are an idiot that wouldn't know a fact if it jumped up and bit you on the ass.

You need to read the real news and tune out liar and misinformation man Tucker.
I've already asked you to prove your assertion a while ago and yet now you are doubling down on it. Put up or shut up.

Not everyone is a sociopath like you that is afraid of interpersonal contact and actually welcome human interaction...
You realize the guy you're defending was complaining about human interaction, right? My god, it's like you guys purposely make yourselves look dumb.

You realize the guy you're defending was complaining about human interaction, right? My god, it's like you guys purposely make yourselves look dumb.
And yet you follow-up with yet another sociopathic statement. You never disappoint...🙂👍

I don't mind human interaction but these Fauci loving cult followers need to get a grip on reality. Let it go people.

You are the idiot. Idiot.

fiction: an old lady went to the bank to withdraw $100 from her account. the bank teller instructed the old lady that they couldn't withdraw anything less than $300 in the bank and that she'd need to use the ATM. so, the old lady requests the teller to withdraw $1,100 from her account, $100 in twenties and the remainder in $5 bills.

the teller complies and after counting out $1000 in $5 bills and after handing the old lady the 5 twenties and 200 fives, the old lady puts the $20's in her purse and hands the teller back the 200 fives and says, "i'd like to deposit $1000 into my account".

Along the lines of your old lady story but true:

I once banked at an institution that charged $.10 for every check that I wrote. I finally decide to close my account and the bank requested that I write a check for my balance.

About a week later, I received a bill for the check I had written to close my account along with a fine for being overdrawn $.10 on my account.

• Haha
herdman: Good morning.

Teller at Credit Union wearing a Fauci Holdover Mask:

The lady working there was wearing plastic gloves and had a mask on and it was tight or something or maybe double masked.
This is the recommended attire for anyone in your vicinity. The stench of your disloyalty to democracy and your stupidity would gag a maggot.

This is the recommended attire for anyone in your vicinity. The stench of your disloyalty to democracy and your stupidity would gag a maggot.
Says the guy that one never took an oath. Two, supports DC corruption to no end. Three supports, a party so he can get his check each month and supports them blindly and won't talk about their corruption or their strange policies in regard to things like transgender kis, etc.

Spin ona pickle. You support one sided govt.

Reactions: mufan08
Greed and oldie wear masks when they are alone in their cars

it's quite telling when you see someone like that. they're they epitome of . . .

jumping-in.gif

Why are people still doing this?
Forget COVID, flu and RSV are off the charts right now. Maybe she has an immune deficiency.

I totally get the gloves part. Money is fvcking filthy. There's actual doodoo on it. That's one of the reasons I rarely have cash....that, and I 100% bank electronically, like any non-Amish motherfvcker should be doing these days.

Forget COVID, flu and RSV are off the charts right now. Maybe she has an immune deficiency.

I totally get the gloves part. Money is fvcking filthy. There's actual doodoo on it. That's one of the reasons I rarely have cash....that, and I 100% bank electronically, like any non-Amish motherfvcker should be doing these days.
Unless you're buying a home & need financing, go cash as much as possible. I deal with people's finances & credit reports all day long. Debt & spending are skyrocketing under this administration. Cash has a physical feel to it that makes people think twice about non-essential spending. I get should, but reliance on electronic banking has all but killed American's ability to budget.

Unless you're buying a home & need financing, go cash as much as possible. I deal with people's finances & credit reports all day long. Debt & spending are skyrocketing under this administration. Cash has a physical feel to it that makes people think twice about non-essential spending. I get should, but reliance on electronic banking has all but killed American's ability to budget.
200w.gif

i use to be 100% e-pay, but have too many clients that pay cash, so i'm rarely without several bennie franks in my pocket. people in these parts hate the gubment and are more crooked than the road leading to snowshoe from cass.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
i use to be 100% e-pay, but have too many clients that pay cash, so i'm rarely without several bennie franks in my pocket. people in these parts hate the gubment and are more crooked than the road leading to snowshoe from cass.
Speaking of Cass, there's been an old farmhouse for sale up there for a while now. Not sure if it's still on the market, but gonna look after replying here to your old ass. Thinking it would be decent living there, but then I got to thinking, there's not a damn store near that place (to my knowledge). Almost would have to drive for 30 minutes just to get to anything to fill up a cooler.

Speaking of Cass, there's been an old farmhouse for sale up there for a while now. Not sure if it's still on the market, but gonna look after replying here to your old ass. Thinking it would be decent living there, but then I got to thinking, there's not a damn store near that place (to my knowledge). Almost would have to drive for 30 minutes just to get to anything to fill up a cooler.
there's a store in greenbank, which isn't very far, but they likely don't have your uppity brands. you could go up to snowshoe and drink all the fruity beers you can handle, though.

there's a store in greenbank, which isn't very far, but they likely don't have your uppity brands. you could go up to snowshoe and drink all the fruity beers you can handle, though.
I tell them to hold the fruit with my drinks. I doubt you could even handle my hopped up shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT