ADVERTISEMENT

Found some old pictures and videos of crap during the China Virus Lockdowns. How Damn Stupid All That Was.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Just to get at one man and influence elections. That is some of the dumbest shit, ever. It is our job to teach future generations to not be so damn stupid and bow down to that crapola. Hell, I found one where we went to a bar where they were playing music and at this establishment nobody was wearing a mask and they were playing music defying the dumb ass Governor's orders. It was so stupid, you could be there but were suppossed to wear a mask and do it before 10pm or something like that. I guess the virus went away at 10pm.

Some of that stuff was the DUMBEST shit in the history of Mankind.

Reactions: 30CAT
5sqzgi.jpg

saw an old man around greed's age of 70, give or take, along with his assumedly his wife leaving a restaurant. cute couple. they walked out with no mask on and both of them put a mask on before getting into their isuzu. i laffed.

SleauxTard is a pathological liar. As you can see, he just cannot refrain from lying.

Are you a sinner? Do you sin? Also, were you telling the truth when you accused 3 members of this forum of loving Putin? As a Christian, shouldn't you love Putin?

Enquiring minds want to know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT