ADVERTISEMENT

I am going to sue the Chinks for $1.2 billion dollars and 83 cents

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Vacation cut a liitle short and just drove my ass back home. Monday night the better half started feeling a little off. We thought it was the hotel room on the way down(stopped halfway) She felt better Tuesday morning. We spend the day outdoors(before anybody starts any damn lectures). Completely isolated outdoors. Well, that night she gets a little tired chest cold, then moves to the head. Well, shit the bed. We had our own house rented so, she felt better next day again. Ok. She pretty much stays in and around the house. I go golfing. BY myself in cart, nobody in the group. No damn lectures. Well, cliff notes. I start to get the shit. Like a cold sort of or allergies, nothing major. We stay in the house, stay outside. Then, she has lost her taste and smell.

Well, damn it. I guess they got us. Hell, I am fine other than tired and like a cold but it is better today. I can taste and smell. Just ate some bbg and we drove home at 3am, watching the ball game now.

She is ok, worse cold symptoms than me. No taste or smell for her. she eats.

Can't get a Covid test anywhere because of the mass pass panic or whatever. I don't give a shit. What good is it going to do? So, maybe it is not Covid, but what else could it be?

And before anybody says anything, no way we got it where we are at. Timeline doesn't add up. Only thing I can think of is back in WV or NC before we went.

Pisses me off. I was enjoying my naked time in the hot tub.

I am already counting my 5 day countdown.

From the CDC, whatever that is worth.

Given what we currently know about COVID-19 and the Omicron variant, CDC is shortening the recommended time for isolation for the public. People with COVID-19 should isolate for 5 days and if they are asymptomatic or their symptoms are resolving (without fever for 24 hours), follow that by 5 days of wearing a mask when around others to minimize the risk of infecting people they encounter. The change is motivated by science demonstrating that the majority of SARS-CoV-2 transmission occurs early in the course of illness, generally in the 1-2 days prior to onset of symptoms and the 2-3 days after.

Did you clean the sheets or leave it for housekeeping to take care of? Kidding aside, I hope the two of you feel better soon. Thankfully the two of you have the updated microchip from Bill Gates.

Reactions: i am herdman
Already feeling better. Don't know if it helps, but load up on Vitamin D daily and Zinc a few times a week. Took a little extra the last couple of days. have never had a fever so far.
I’ve been doing the same.

no clue if it actually helps but it’s pretty benign .

Getting a test is tough.

Im sort of a WASP prepper . I have about 7-8 at the house. I tested before I saw my elderly family .

I knew the shortage was coming. Stocked up. I figure schools will be test to stay after exposure so I bought a ton to keep my spawn in the school after exposures.

Confirmed, positive for the China Virus
I had chills the other night for about 30 mins, but no fever. Have had a dry cough and aches for about 3 days. Kind of stubborn and haven’t gotten tested. If they are closing things down over this, it’s ridiculous. Get well soon, Herdman.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT