ADVERTISEMENT

Am I Going to Hell?

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
On a flight last week, I saw this very attractive and familiar face board the plane. She had on eyeglasses and was holding a small dog that was resting on her chest. The line of people in the aisle got backed up, so she stood in front of me for about 90 seconds which allowed me time to brainstorm where I knew her from: I think we used to talk on Instagram a couple of years ago, but she blocked me after I told her that she deserved an upgrade in boyfriends. I wasn't sure if it was the same girl. The Instagram girl had giant mammaries - almost to the point of being grotesque - and this girl had a form-fitting zip up sweatshirt, so it was hard to tell.

As she passed, I started ransacking my burner Instagram account to find her page, which I was successful in doing. I wanted to see if I could find a match with the dog, and I did, so I knew it was her. I saw that she graduated law school and that her mother had passed last year. I saw that she was now taking care of her mother's dog. I knew I was going to talk to her after leaving the plane, but I also knew if she asked for my Instagram name, I couldn't give it to her, as that would show her I was the guy she used to talk to and blocked. I also couldn't use anything as an "in" from her Instagram page, because with her hundreds of thousands of followers, she would know that I was just manipulating something that I saw on her page.

So I needed another in. I went to her Facebook page which only had about 500 friends, and it was public, so I was able to read more personal information about her. There, she went into more specifics about her mother passing. Included in that information was that she was routinely seeing a feather in random places, and she felt that was her mother communicating to her (similarly, after my brother's passing, I also saw random feathers). And at that moment, I knew that I had my in.

Since I disembarked first (first-class, because ya' know, wealthy), I had to decide where to wait for her. I knew if I I waited right outside of the gate, that would seem odd and too aggressive. I also noticed she had no luggage on the plane other than the dog, which meant she would have to go to the baggage carousel. So I waited there. A few minutes after she arrived, I walked over and asked if I could pet her dog. Hot girls are used to getting hit on, so many of them make it a habit of wearing headphones even if they aren't listening to music. It gives them an excuse to act like they didn't hear a guy trying to talk. And she was one of those hot girls with the giant head phones.

I said "I know this is strange, and I wouldn't normally approach a person about this, but when you were boarding the plane, the line stopped with you standing right next to where I was sitting. While you were standing there, I noticed a feather that was half on your dog's head and half on your shirt. There was obviously no wind since we were on a plane, and neither you nor the dog were moving, yet I watched as the feather went from your shirt directly onto my lap in a beeline. And normally, that wouldn't be anything particularly noteworthy to me, but a couple of years ago, I lost my brother, and since then, I would see random feathers in places they normally wouldn't be . . . "

I couldn't finish that sentence before her jaw dropped, she had ripped off her headphones, and a big smile came across her face. She went on to tell me about her mother, the feathers, and everything I was already aware of due to me having read her Facebook post from about nine months ago.

We continued talking. She was landing in Dallas to visit her boyfriend for a few days before Christmas. We talked more, I then told her it was nice talking to her about our shared grief, and then she said "hey, we should exchange numbers, because that's a very odd coincidence." So she handed me her phone, I called my own phone to capture my number, and we said bye.
I told some of my senior leaders who report to me about the exchange, because they are used to my debauchery. Some were surprised it worked even to that level, others are used to what I can pull off, yet some said it had no chance of ever turning into more.

I waited a week before reaching out to her on Christmas, at which point I texted the below message. She then posted the exchange on her Instagram page, which I screenshot and sent to my senior managers, and as one of the females said "WTF, how does this stuff work for you"?

So my question to you all, is am I going to hell for manipulating her grieving her mother? Or am I going to heaven for doing a good deed by giving her hope, a smile, and an outlet to share her grief? It's only a matter of time before she ends it with her boyfriend and starts thinking about how that feather being pushed to me was a sign from her mother about where she should go.

Reactions: ru4_mu2
I do not know if I am happy or disappointed that I read that entire story only to find out that you did not seal the deal.

Reactions: Jartard
On a flight last week, I saw this very attractive and familiar face board the plane. She had on eyeglasses and was holding a small dog that was resting on her chest. The line of people in the aisle got backed up, so she stood in front of me for about 90 seconds which allowed me time to brainstorm where I knew her from: I think we used to talk on Instagram a couple of years ago, but she blocked me after I told her that she deserved an upgrade in boyfriends. I wasn't sure if it was the same girl. The Instagram girl had giant mammaries - almost to the point of being grotesque - and this girl had a form-fitting zip up sweatshirt, so it was hard to tell.

As she passed, I started ransacking my burner Instagram account to find her page, which I was successful in doing. I wanted to see if I could find a match with the dog, and I did, so I knew it was her. I saw that she graduated law school and that her mother had passed last year. I saw that she was now taking care of her mother's dog. I knew I was going to talk to her after leaving the plane, but I also knew if she asked for my Instagram name, I couldn't give it to her, as that would show her I was the guy she used to talk to and blocked. I also couldn't use anything as an "in" from her Instagram page, because with her hundreds of thousands of followers, she would know that I was just manipulating something that I saw on her page.

So I needed another in. I went to her Facebook page which only had about 500 friends, and it was public, so I was able to read more personal information about her. There, she went into more specifics about her mother passing. Included in that information was that she was routinely seeing a feather in random places, and she felt that was her mother communicating to her (similarly, after my brother's passing, I also saw random feathers). And at that moment, I knew that I had my in.

Since I disembarked first (first-class, because ya' know, wealthy), I had to decide where to wait for her. I knew if I I waited right outside of the gate, that would seem odd and too aggressive. I also noticed she had no luggage on the plane other than the dog, which meant she would have to go to the baggage carousel. So I waited there. A few minutes after she arrived, I walked over and asked if I could pet her dog. Hot girls are used to getting hit on, so many of them make it a habit of wearing headphones even if they aren't listening to music. It gives them an excuse to act like they didn't hear a guy trying to talk. And she was one of those hot girls with the giant head phones.

I said "I know this is strange, and I wouldn't normally approach a person about this, but when you were boarding the plane, the line stopped with you standing right next to where I was sitting. While you were standing there, I noticed a feather that was half on your dog's head and half on your shirt. There was obviously no wind since we were on a plane, and neither you nor the dog were moving, yet I watched as the feather went from your shirt directly onto my lap in a beeline. And normally, that wouldn't be anything particularly noteworthy to me, but a couple of years ago, I lost my brother, and since then, I would see random feathers in places they normally wouldn't be . . . "

I couldn't finish that sentence before her jaw dropped, she had ripped off her headphones, and a big smile came across her face. She went on to tell me about her mother, the feathers, and everything I was already aware of due to me having read her Facebook post from about nine months ago.

We continued talking. She was landing in Dallas to visit her boyfriend for a few days before Christmas. We talked more, I then told her it was nice talking to her about our shared grief, and then she said "hey, we should exchange numbers, because that's a very odd coincidence." So she handed me her phone, I called my own phone to capture my number, and we said bye.
I told some of my senior leaders who report to me about the exchange, because they are used to my debauchery. Some were surprised it worked even to that level, others are used to what I can pull off, yet some said it had no chance of ever turning into more.

I waited a week before reaching out to her on Christmas, at which point I texted the below message. She then posted the exchange on her Instagram page, which I screenshot and sent to my senior managers, and as one of the females said "WTF, how does this stuff work for you"?

So my question to you all, is am I going to hell for manipulating her grieving her mother? Or am I going to heaven for doing a good deed by giving her hope, a smile, and an outlet to share her grief? It's only a matter of time before she ends it with her boyfriend and starts thinking about how that feather being pushed to me was a sign from her mother about where she should go.

Ask Greed he pretends he is God

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
He's my father. We talk.
Animated GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
JETHRO Skywalker. Jethro, I am your father and you let me down.
You're are a liar, just like your father, the devil. And your quite a bit like Judas Iscariot and Jesus said Judas was a devil. That's your standing with Jesus at this time. oath breaker.

You're are a liar, just like your father, the devil. And your quite a bit like Judas Iscariot and Jesus said Judas was a devil. That's your standing with Jesus at this time. oath breaker.
His what is quite a bit like Judas? Red hair?

I’ve been trying to respond to this thread for about 30 minutes. I just don’t have the words.

Whatever works, I suppose?

Reactions: Jartard
You’re likely going to hell, but this isn’t the reason. You still have time to change that though.

Reactions: 19MU88
I hope not, you lying oath breaker. But it ain't looking good for you.
Judge not, that ye be not judged, Judgey

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

You're are a liar, just like your father, the devil.
Broken record. You lose.

What do I mean by broken record?

When you use iteration rather than valid discussion to wear down all those who disagree with you.

Collect's law of repetition

The person who posts the greatest amount of repeated verbiage to a discussion is least likely to be correct.

Proof by assertion is the practice of repeating an argument or proposition until challenges to it "dry up", thus creating a logical fallacy, and often a filibuster or stonewall effect.

This is also called "perseveration" – persevering in repeating the same premise.

Dumbass.

Reactions: Archetype XLIV
Judge not, that ye be not judged, Judgey

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Ye are of your father the devil
Ye shall know them by their fruits.

Broken record. You lose.

What do I mean by broken record?

When you use iteration rather than valid discussion to wear down all those who disagree with you.

Collect's law of repetition

The person who posts the greatest amount of repeated verbiage to a discussion is least likely to be correct.

Proof by assertion is the practice of repeating an argument or proposition until challenges to it "dry up", thus creating a logical fallacy, and often a filibuster or stonewall effect.

This is also called "perseveration" – persevering in repeating the same premise.

Dumbass.
Ye are of your father the devil
Ye shall know them by their fruits.

Michiganherd just checked into Echo Baptist Church.

Emergency meeting with the elders coming up soon to discuss an ongoing issue over a disgraced member of the congregation.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
riflearm2, can you grow facial hair? With my ties, I might be able to get you in here with the Amish community, which could potentially lead to getting you saved. If we can pull that off, you'll end up in heaven with gold wings and strumming a harp for eternity.

Church is now in progress, and greed is sinning as he pretends to listen to the preacher. Should listen instead of sinning with HN posts. Somebody is going to Hell if he doesn't change his evil ways.

I would be willing to bet the farm on the devil kicking greed out within 5 minutes of showing up. He'd be talking about that $15 per hour minimum wage and all about Trump having those 91 charges.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Church is now in progress, and greed is sinning as he pretends to listen to the preacher. Should listen instead of sinning with HN posts. Somebody is going to Hell if he doesn't change his evil ways.

I would be willing to bet the farm on the devil kicking greed out within 5 minutes of showing up. He'd be talking about that $15 per hour minimum wage and all about Trump having those 91 charges.
You're a lying idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT